Summer Series: Camp Waterfall Pt.6

.

.

.

The boys from Bros Before Hose huddled and began talking like they were part of the FBI. They wanted know why they were losing and for sure, their starting point would be with their team captain. Niall. He seemed off this season, and they all took notice of it because of the new girl from the opposing team.

"I don't think we should meddle between them. What if we get caught?" One of the more cautious boy in the group pipped in the conversation.

"Everyone is busy, I doubt anyone will notice. Niall is in the shower right now, most likely getting ready to meet with his girlfriend." One responded.

"We'll follow closely behind him, his awestruck eyes won't catch a glimpse of us." He devilishly smiled, proud of the plan he had that would save his team.

The other members of the team nodded, happily awaiting for the start of the plan, and hopefully find the answer to the question they've been asking themselves since a two days ago.

Why do we keep losing?

...

Niall had made sure to take an extra long shower, making sure to look his best for his meet up with (Y/N) tonight. Like on the first day, they would stroll around camp and talk, he loved spending time with her and getting to know her. His crush on the girl would only grow as each day went by.

Finishing his shower, Niall got out with a towel around his waist. He wiped the steamed up mirror and smiled, excited for what he hoped to be a date. Being overly excited, Niall started to sing cheesy songs in front of the mirror while he got ready, applying deodorant and cologne. Niall then had previously picked his most presentable outfit for the occasion, some khaki pants and t-shirt. After all, it was camp, he didn't expect to bring a full suit not knowing the prettiest girl would be here.

Smiling to himself again, Niall grabbed all his things before stepping out the bathroom, seeing his group of boys crowded with each other.

"What are you guys doing?" He asked.

"Nothing." They all said at the same time.

"Mhm." Niall didn't think much of it, he was to busy focused on (Y/N) for him to ask further question.

"Okay. Uh, I'll be heading out, so please try not getting into trouble while I'm gone."

"Where are you going, Niall?" The main boy who had made the plan asked, a slight smirk on his face.

"Nowhere important, just going on a walk." Niall replied, walking towards the door, his hand on the doorknob.

"Have fun!" The same boy waved, along with the rest of the group.

Niall waved back, closing the door behind him, oblivious that they would soon be following him to his meet up with (Y/N).

...

Niall was walking over to where he and (Y/N) would see each other at 7PM. He checked his watch and it was 6:52PM.

On the other side of this, his team was behind him, carefully stepping on the ground to not make a noise that would have Niall catch them. Like spies, they would hide behind tree trunks and bushes, making sure the coast was clear and they could move on.

Going over to where (Y/N) was in all of this, she stood in front of her team of girls giving her a pep talk.

"You need to get him to spill more, knowing in advance is good for us to win."