Vampire

Vampire

.
.
.

Many people have told you to stay away from creatures like him. They were evil and only wanted the blood of the innocent. It's all you ever heard from people in your small town, however it only made you even more curious of the creatures that live deep in the woods.

You decided to do a little exploring on your own, just waving off anyone that asked where were you headed. Your town was small, everyone knew each other and it was nearby the woods where the beasts of the night roamed.

You walked on the small dirt path, the sunset visible and the night soon to take over. Wrapping your coat tighter to keep the cool wind from getting in, you kept your pace only hearing the leaves shrivel underneath every step.

The night rolled in, and so would the monsters everyone feared would come out. You were waiting on them, it was risky, but you wanted to see for yourself.

Growing tired from all the walking, you sat down under a tree and leaned back, resting your eyes for just one moment. When you opened them, there lied the unexpected. It was one of them. Right in front of you only mere inches away from your face. He had red eyes and blonde hair. His sharp fangs were in full view.

It was a real vampire!

You kept calmed, you weren't scared at all, you didn't want to harm him like everyone else wanted to. He looked the total opposite from what you've been told.
In fact, he looked like a normal teenage boy. A really nice looking teenage boy.

"Hi!" You whispered, the vampire still in front of you.

He did t reply, he just kept looking at you, not blinking or moving a single muscle.

"My name is (Y/N)." You kept talking, hoping he will at least say something or give you a sign if possible.

He only growled and kept his gaze.

"I don't want to hurt you, just wanna talk."

"My... My name is Niall." He finally responded. You were actually talking to a vampire.

"That's a nice name!" You smiled.

He looked down, no eye contact.

"Thanks." He mumbled.

"How are you?"

"Fine... You should leave. It's dangerous." He looked around.

"What? Wh-"

"Just shut up. You don't want to be near me. I'm a monster. I can turn in any second and kill you in an instant." Niall said.

"I'm not afraid of you. In fact, I'm really intrigued." You replied.

"I drink blood, hide in the woods until dark, I have glowing red eyes!" He exclaimed. "Does that not scare you?"

"Nope. Your eyes are a icy blue color now, really beautiful." He looked down again and you could see a little bit of pink forming in his pale cheeks. Was he blushing?
You made a cold, yet really hot vampire blush.

"Aww! Your blushing!" You teased.

"Stop." He stood up. "You can't be near me, this is not good. I'm not good. You are. I have to go. Bye."

With that he ran off, you could hardly see where he went, but you'd still come back to find him. It was not over for you.

.
.
.

I'll be making a part 2 for this since I really like vampires a lot!
-Lee ✌🏻️