He Breaks Up With You Pt.2

.
.
.

Your POV

It's been six months since Niall broke up with me and if I do say so myself I'm doing just fine. I have a career to take care of as now. I have my own apartment and a new car, so life is going good right now.

I haven't talked to Niall since that day and I'm not planning to. I never want to see him again, even if I do still have feelings for that jerk, I don't deserve to be in tears over him or any guy for the matter. (Strong and independent women out there, holla!!💁🏻)

I was at home, in my leather couch, watching Netflix, on my own account on my flat screen TV.  I was expecting (Y/F/N) to come over so we can have a girls night filled with face masks, junk food and just letting our inner girly side take over.
...
There was a knock on the door. Must be here already.
Setting my popcorn bowl on my marble counter tops, I made my way to the door.

"Hey (Y/F/N)! Your earl- What the fuck are you doing here?! How do you know where I live!?" I screamed at the person in front of me.

"Hi (Y/N). May I come in?"

"No. You may not come in."

"Okay, but can we talk?"

"No we cannot talk. Now leave before I kick you out of this building." I threatened. "I don't know who the hell told you where I live, but you won't be remembering once I smack you so hard you'll wake up with amnesia!" (A/n 😂😂)

"I miss you!" Niall stated.

"Good to know. Guess what?"

"What?"

"I missed you too! Six months ago! Now if you'll excuse me, I will be expecting company later so leave and never come back." I pointed to the exit.

"I'll fight for you (Y/N)!"

"Should've said that six months ago you ass!" I slammed the door in his saddened face and that's all you saw before returning to your show.

What nerve do people have showing up after they were the ones with the mistake.

"I will fight for you, and you'll be back in my arms sooner of later!" He yelled from outside.

"Leave! That's what you wanted me to do! Now it's your turn!" I yelled back.

"I'll admit I did, but I've realized what I did. I lost the most important thing in my life that kept me on my feet. I lost you!"

"Too bad." I locked the door and went back to waiting for (Y/F/N) to arrive. Hopefully, Niall would be gone by then.

.
.
.

I changed my book cover if you noticed or not :)
I'll make a part 3 guys, don't worry lol
Anyways stay rad !!
-Lee ✌🏻️