You Hate Each Other Pt.2

.
.
.

Recap: "Heartless?! I'm heartless?! I've had my heart fucking broken and no one picked up the fucking pieces. If someone is heartless, it's you! Everyday I lived with the pain of you being with someone else when I had hope that one day you'd be mine, but you're clueless! It was a stupid mistake of mine. I'm showing you what it's like to be me! I'm done with all this crap!" He yelled and started walking back to the movie room.

He wasn't the only one who was done. You were done, but he was too late in telling you his feelings. Too late...

.
.
.

You stood there, not knowing what to do with the new information that you were given by the person you despise most. Everything just came all at once, but you knew that you were also part of it, a big part of it. When you thought you were feeling confident, that confidence slowly faded into insecurities. All the things you didn't like about yourself were crashing down on you like a ton of bricks. Now, what were you gonna do?

Liam stood in front of you, and you didn't even notice.

"Hey (Y/N), how are you feeling?" Liam rubbed you shoulder.

"Like crap." You replied.

"You know, Niall meant what he said."

"Well, he was too late for that matter. That also didn't give him the right to be an asshole towards me all this time, come on, we're not kids anymore!" You huffed.

"He told you, he had the balls to tell you today." Liam argued.

"Yeah, he told me. Told me that I'm nothing! You know better than anyone that I've been told that countless times! It fucking hurts, especially coming from someone you care a lot about!" You started to get frustrated.

"Maybe he didn't mean it."

"Yes he fucking did!" You started walking away. "Now go watch the movie, I'm going home."

Niall POV

I'm so done with everything right now! I'm literally fuming and I can't focus on anything! Everything is so out of place and I just want to be alone, but of course that wouldn't happen.

"So, how was your talk with (Y/N)?" Louis asked.

"Are you serious?" I looked at him.

"What? For all I know, you guys could have made out or something." He shoved popcorn on his mouth that I wanted to duct tape shut. "But obviously it didn't go that way, did it?"

"Shut up Lou!" I groaned.

"Well, are you going to spill the beans and tell us about your talk with Miss (Y/N)?" He leaned closer to me, making me move a bit farther from him.

"Fine. Just so you can shut up."

"Yes! I knew you'd crack."

"Okay. So, (Y/N) started talking saying why do I hate her and what did she ever do in order for me to hate her. Right then and there, I was done and wasn't thinking straight. I told her that I don't need to listen to her because she's just a nobody and-"

"You fucked up mate!" Louis shook his head, as well as the other boys did. "Continue."

"She then told me to shut up and she called me heartless. Me?! Heartless?! Please! You guys know how I feel about her! I basically confessed to her that I like her-"

"More like love her."

"Louis, let him finish!" Harry elbowed him.

"And then I told her that I was done with this crap and it was a mistake of mine to ever like her." I crossed my arms over my chest and sat back on the seat.

"But you still like her?" Harry questioned.

"I have since we met her three years ago."

"Are you going to talk to her again?" Harry asked.

"She's mad and so am I, maybe later, but not now."

Yeah, maybe later, hopefully.

Your POV

I was now at home. Home sweet home, where I could lay in bed with junk food while watching Netflix. Just the way I like it. No interruptions, no one to mock me and no Niall Horan to ruin the rest of the day.

Slipping off my shoes and changing into pajamas, I slowly made my way to the kitchen where I would pack my hands with junk food that would help me get rid of the unhappy mood. I grabbed a box of Oreo's, a tub of (your favorite ice cream), a jar of Nutella, and a bottle of vodka because why the hell not? It was a present from Louis, so might as well put it to good use right?

I walked into my room, the curtains closed, my bed waiting for me. I laid down with my food, ready to eat and watch Grey's Anatomy. Snuggling to my fuzzy pink blanket, I turned the TV and put on Netflix, my favorite show popping up in the screen.

Twenty minutes into Grey's Anatomy and junk food, my mind wondered off into the argument I had with Niall earlier today. I replayed the things he said to me.

"If someone is heartless, it's you!"
"Your just a nobody to me, and you'll always be a nobody!"

Those exact words wouldn't get out of my head. They were tattooed on my brain, boldly inked deep in my mind where I would never forget them, however it was t something that vodka couldn't fix.

I grabbed the glass bottle, opening it and being greeted by the strong scent that will help me forget today's events.

With one swing, I chugged a bit of the alcoholic drink, burning my throat as it all went down. I kept repeating the steps.

Remembering
Wanting to forget
Drinking away

It's what I did and I was pretty tipsy if I do say so myself, there was a knock on the door. Now who would come and disturb my time? I didn't want to see anyone at all. Whoever it was behind the door, they were in for it.

"Listen, I don't want to see anyone, so leave." You closed the door, but a foot stopped you.

"Didn't you hear me say-"

"Hi (Y/N)."

Fuck no.

.
.
.
There will be a part three because I like this one a lot. I hope you guys have enjoyed the imagines so far. Lots of love !
-Lee ✌🏻️