Double Date

Double Date

(a/n before y'all say anything this is fiction. for the sole purpose of the imagine, though i do not stan her, good day !)
.
.
.

You were getting ready for a date. A double date with your brother and his girlfriend. You haven't met her, but that was going to change today. You were excited your brother finally found someone that made him happy. After all, he deserved it, even if he did sometimes annoy you, but you loved him nothingless.

"Are you almost ready, love? We don't want to be late to meet up with your brother." Niall said from the across the bedroom while you got ready in your vanity.

"Just doing the finishing touches." You replied, fixing your hair one last time and getting up from your chair in front of the vanity.

"How did I get so lucky?" Niall walked towards you and wrapped his arms around your waist, resting his chin on your shoulder.

"You're Irish, of course you're lucky." You joked.

"Ha, ha! Very funny, (Y/N)" Niall playfully rolled his eyes.

"Okay, enough chit chat, we need to go."

"I'm ready when you are."

"I love you." You kissed his cheek.

"I love you more."

With smiles on your faces, the both of you headed out to Niall's car and drove off to the restaurant that you all had settled on going.
It was a semi-formal setting, nothing too fancy for the first time, but just enough class. Besides, they had some of the best food.

"Little sister!" Your brother said as soon as he saw you walk into the restaurant.

"Tyler! How have you been?" You asked.

"Good, you? Brother in law! How have you been, man?" Your brother and Niall bro-hugged, immediate talking to each other.

"Wow, my own brother forget about me in under a minute." You sarcastically said.

"Sorry, sis. It's been a while."

"Whatever." You playfully rolled your eyes. "So, where's your girlfriends? I'm excited to meet her!"

"She's in the bathroom, you'll meet her soon. Anyways, why don't we head inside?"

Niall and I nodded, following Tyler inside the restaurant.

"Table for four, please." Tyler told the hostess, who picked up four menus and lead the way to an open table.

We all sat down, and began talking, soon enough, Tyler's girlfriend came out of the bathroom and introduced herself.

"Hi, you must be Tyler's sister. I'm Bella. Nice to meet you." The redhead said while extending her hand out to shake.

"(Y/N), likewise." You smiled, shaking her hand. "This is my boyfriend, Niall."

She turned to look at him, a look that seemed way too friendly for your liking.

"I know who he is. One of the biggest artists of today."

"Thank you." Niall awkwardly said, trying not to be too noticeable, but spending time and dating with Niall for a while, you have grown to know how he acts. Right now, he was uncomfortable.

You were not one to judge, but for a first double date and meeting a family member, she was dressed off for the occasion. Her outfit was cool, for a rave, but not for a dinner.

"Let's get this double date going." She said loudly, enough for people to turn around and start looking.

Bella sat next to Tyler, kissing his cheek and began skimming through the menu. Niall pulled you closer to him, whispering in your ear.