You're On Your Period

.
.
.

Your POV

I don't want to do anything besides lay in bed and eating all the junk food in the kitchen. I did not want to talk to people, I did not want to go out, and I did not want to do any kind of physical movement that could possibly trigger the worst abdominal pains.

"Ugh, someone stab me to end it all, please!" I groaned and rolled over to my other side for the hundredth time.

"Baby?" It was Niall, who was downstairs watching his recorded game. He must've heard me whining and groaning in pain.
"Are you okay?"

"I'm amazing! The feeling of being punched in my stomach and satan's waterfall just coming out, it's great!" I sarcastically replied to the Irish man.

"That does not sound amazing, and babe?" Niall sat next to me in the bed. "You could have told me, I could have ran to the store to get you things and cuddle with you a long time ag

"I didn't want to bother you, besides I'm a very moody person that could either fill your entire face with kisses, or kick your face instead."

"Wow, thanks for the heads up." He chuckled. "I'm still going to run to the store and get you things. I'll be back in a flash." Niall got up from our shared bed, putting on his shoes that were by the bedroom door.

"Niall, you don't have to. You're watching your game, you need to relax after all the work you've done."

"I want to. You're my baby, and you'll always be my main priority." Niall walked towards my side of the bed. "And right now, satan's waterfall decided to visit making you feel like crap." He kissed my forehead.

"I'll be back soon, love."

...

While Niall was out, I stayed in bed occupying myself by rewatching the first season of Riverdale.

"Ew, Archie and Ms.Grundy." I scoffed at the two characters that were on the screens.

I kept watching the show for a couple more minutes, still getting hyped with it even after watching many times. I heard the front door opening, knowing it was Niall already back from the store.

He wasn't kidding when he said he'd be back in a flash.

"Baby, I'm back!" Niall yelled from downstairs.

The sound of his footsteps were getting louder as he got close to our bedroom, along with the sound of a plastic back ruffling with the things he decided to buy.

"Hey, darling." He smiled, walking over to me and settling in bed beside me.

"Hey, babe." I smiled back, fully paying attention to him.

"I brought you some goodies." Niall dumped the various thing he had bought on the bed.
"Here's some candy and chocolate, uh, pain killers, I don't know if you take them for this kind of stuff, but I bought em' anyway." He shrugged.
"A teddy bear, the fluffiest for my princess." Niall gave picked up the small brown teddy bear and gave it to me, it was so cute.

"You're so adorable, Niall. Thank you." I leaned in to peck his cheek.

"Ehm, I also brought you some more pads and tampon things just in case. The aisle was huge! I didn't know they had an entire aisle for that. Anyways, I just grabbed the box I thought looked the prettiest and said better things on it."

"Of course you would, but it's good because I happen to use these."

"Thank god." He sighed in relief. "I also brought your favorite ice cream."

"You're literally the most amazing boyfriend ever!"

"I know." He also laughed. "Now I can cuddle with you. I'm free to whatever your heart desires."

"Ni, you've done a lot already, and you should also be enjoying your time off."

"I am. I'm enjoying it with my lovely girlfriend in bed while we snack on food and watch tv." He kissed my forehead.

"What about your game?"

"It can wait, right now I want to spend time with you, and more than ever since you're in pain."

"Aww, you're going to make me cry."

"Aw, love. Don't cry, I'm sorry." He chuckled.

"It's just that your the sweetest human being I've ever met."

Niall pulled me close to his chest, playing with my hair as I snuggled closer to the warmth and smell of his cologne.

"I'd do anything for you. I know most guys would probably not go out to get their girl stuff like this, but I want to give you the world, even if it the smallest things. You deserve it."

"You deserve more than me, sorry I can't give you much." I mumbled.

"You being with me is more enough. You make me the happiest man on earth."

Niall lifted my face to look at him and kissed me.

"Now lets eat that ice cream before it melts."

.
.
.

hello ! hope you guys enjoyed this imagine . it's kind of shorter than my usual ones , but eh .
anyways im late at saying this but 7 years of 1D !!! that's insane ! i joined this fandom in 2012 and fuck has it been a good time . i honestly don't know where i'd be if it weren't for one direction . i love the boys so much . they brought the most happiest moments in my life even if i never got the experience to seem them perform live , hopefully a reunion is in the works .
okay , this is getting long . i'll see you all very soon !
lots of love xx
- lee ✌🏻

p.s when/how did you discover one direction ?