-Prologue-

*Author's Note: This story will contain graphic information and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly if you don't like it. Don't read it. It's as simple as that.*

Her body scraped easily against the carpeted floor, the skin on her hip bones erasing away becoming bloodied, carpet burns. She could hear his laugh, even just barely over the roaring thunder, the lightning lit up the dark room every now and then, she saw his face, gleaming down at her, a sickened expression on his blood thristy face.

This was the night, the night all her mistakes would flow into one, the night when he will devour her soul, and eat her heart out. As she felt softness for just a moment, she feels the pattern of a comforter below her naked legs. Her tears had been rolling down her sore puffy cheeks for hours now, her soul already half dead..

Theres no one around, she hums a melody in her head, a melody he grinned to. Her head lay beneath a soft pillow, it's feathers poking her uncomfortably, She hears a growl, for a moment she imagines herself on the edge of a mountain, her body about to fall off and be at peace at any moment, the wolf howls this time, awakening her from the dream..

Is this real? Is this happening now? Did he just cut her leg, A searing pain... She remembers pain, as she watched her guardian, her father die,  of cancer at the age of twelve, He's in heaven? Is there such a thing though? does heaven truly exist? If so shouldn't her father grow wings and save her from the demon laying between her legs..

The demon growls... And soon thrusts into her body.. She screams, just before a slap to the face, oddly enough the taste of her blood is refreshing, it allows her to feel like she is still alive briefly, before she realizes the seething pain between her legs..

Is that a laugh? The laugh of a hyena.. she has a vision.. being in school, in the courtyard.. they called her names, grabbed her skirt and lifted it and laughed about her being a virgin... they let her cry alone on the ground before kicking and spitting at her...

That's better than this, isnt it? Her eyes black over, she tries to shut him out.. but she can feel him.. His hands grope her harder.. as he gets off.. She doesn't remember saying yes... She doesn't remember saying he could have her virginity..

Virginity does such a thing exist? If it does why should it when someone can just take it right? she bites her lip, blood flows on her tongue and she cries out as his last thrust finishes everything that happened that night...

So what now?

Don't Steal My Stuff.

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.