-Fifteen- * -You Deny Me-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah lightly pushed Vincent away, "What do you mean?" Vincent scratched his head, slightlypuzzled by the question asked before him. "A-about what I said?" Vincent looked away from Savannah quickly, and she felt as though she embarrassed him, not feeling embarrassed herself she pointed a finger. "Did you mean it?" Vincent smirked. "You really like asking me this, if I mean things don't you?" Savannah laughed slightly.

"Well you can never be so sure, and how do I know you don't have a girlfriend anymore, you never told me if you two broke up." Savannah stood up, looking down at Vincent. "Look, me and Glory are over, no worries..." 

Before another word was said Vincent grabbed the back of Savannah's neck bringing her down to him and crashing his lips once on hers again. "Shut up" Savannah smirked into the kiss, before she wrapped her arms around him and kissed him as fast as she could. The moment was heating up.

"You've got to get going" Vincent panted, Savannah broke up the make out session for the second time and cursed herself. "Yeah, I know" Getting up slowly Savannah fixed her make out hair and adjusted her clothing. "I will see you tonight" Vincent smiled and Savannah nodded.

Savannah opened Vincent's door to leave, she jumped about a mile when she realized who was there. "I'm pretty sure you are not supposed to be here, Kent wouldn't be too happy" Glory smirked down ay Savannah, who looked puzzled beyond belief. Why would she be here if there was nothing going on between her and Vincent.

"Vince, I've come to pick you up for dinner" Savannah met Vincent's eyes briefly, guilt ran through them, Glory shoved Savannah from the room before she had the chance to say anything. Instantlyupset and angry Savannah felt betrayed yet again. "Why do I do this to myself?" Savannah walkedfiercely down the halls until she reached her room, stepping in there was a knock at her door before she could even sit. "What?" She asked annoyed.

Kent came into the room, instantly Savannah felt nervous, did he know anything? "I'm hungry" Savannah rolled her eyes. "Look Kent, please not now. My neck just started to heal and it doesn't hurt anymore, please" Savannah pleaded, clearly annoyed in the moment. Kent stepped close to her sniffing the air. Could he smell Vincent? All these questions ran into Savannah's head.

"Well I need something, so you choose" Kent smirked and pinned Savannah against the wall. "You smell different" When Savannah met his eyes they were darka nd staring down at her hard. "What do you mean?" Savannah glared back to get up the facade. "What did you do today?" Kent asked, suddenly he had twisted Savannah's healing arm behind her back and pushed her face first into the wall. "Ow, Kent my arm it's healing" Savannah pleaded.

Kent pushed her harder into the wall. "And I will make sure it doens't heal completely, if you don't answer my fucking question" Kent growled low and hard. Savannah took in a deep breathe. "I cleaned all my rooms, well except Vincent's, but only because I had to go to Payne's office" Savannah was having trouble breathing as Kent pressed harder against her. 

"Stop" Savannah cried out. "If I find out you are lying to me, you will be fucking sorry, I promise you that" Savannah just nodded her head in response. Too scared to say much else. Kent pushed off of Savannah and stormed out of the room, she quickly ran into the bathroom, looking at her arm. It appeared to be okay, only a little sore.

Savannah showered, and read some of her books left in the room, as she waited for Vincent to come. When it reached well over midnight she decided to lay down anyways. Turning out the lights, Savannah snuggled into her blankets. It was all quiet until the sound of her door quietly opening made her jumped form her bed. "Who's there?" Before she could shout one more time, the person covered her mouth, Savannah began to fight to pull the person away.