-Sixteen- * -Would it make you, feel better To watch me while I bleed?-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

(Okay, this chapter starts off in Vincent's point of view.. I just wanted to let you know so you don't get confused lol)

Vincent looked at Glory incredulously, he was supposed to meet Savannah in her room by now; Glory was making that rather difficult. "What do you want from me?" He snapped feeling agitated, as he slipped a sweat shirt on. Glory put her hands on her his and pursed her lips.

"I want to get back together, it's stupid Vincent, all of this because of a stupid human!" Vincent rolled his eyes. "It's not because of her, it's because you are a slut who can't keep her legs closed" The look on Glory's face turned to anger and as Vincent took note of this he readied himself to leave the room.

Glory ran in front of the door, blocking it. "Move" Were the threatening words Vincent used as he glared down at her. "No, you have to listen, to wait" Her eyes widened when she realized what she had said. "Wait for what?" The question was out of his mouth in seconds and Vincent quickly pinned Glory against the opposing wall by her neck.

"I'm not playing games, what is going on?" He tightened his grip before he heard her pleading words. "Okay, I will tell you. But it's too late, you can't save her now. And she will never trust you again" Backing off, Vincent didn't even ask what the story was, he left his room and ran down the halls. He knew where he was going.

"Payne, meet me at Savannah's room. Something horrible has happened" Vincent cursed as he hung up his cell phone quickly. He paused when he noticed Savannah's bedroom door opened a but. "Savannah?" He called softly, looking around. The room was a mess the bed was destroyed, but that was bad compared to the shriveled up body on it.

Vincent rushed over to Savannah quickly cradling her in his arms, and pushing her matted hair from her face, there was dried blood in it. "He.. Raped.. Me" Those three words sent shivers down Vincent's spine. When he looked up he noticed Payne finally in the room.

Payne said a few words to some vampire guards before sending them away. "Savannah, how did this happen?" Vincent watched as Savannah looked up at Payne with dead eyes, her lips parted slightly. "He raped her, I'll kill him" Vincent growled at Payne. 

"Calm down, I have plans of how to take care of him, in the mean time Savannah needs to get cleaned up so I can have a doctor look at her wounds" Vincent nodded at Payne's response and carried Savannah bridal style to the bathroom. 

"Everything is going to be okay" Vincent said as he placed Savannah in her bath, she began to thrash around and wrapped the sheet tighter around her small frame. "What's wrong, we won't be able to see the full extent of your wounds if you don't clean up" Vincent turned the water on, but Savannah turned it right back off, and stood up. Vincent readied her fall, as he noticed her stagger.

"I will wash myself, and I will meet you back in the other room" Savannah glared. Vincent just nodded, not sure of what else to say anymore. As he left the bathroom and shut the door, he heard the sound of the shower. Vincent looked around the room, the carpet was a mess, blood stains here and there, the bed was worse, a small blood stain was deeply soaked into the bright white sheets, Savannah's blood.

Vincent sat down and waited patiently.

***

Savannah ran the water as hot as it could go, she ignored the burning sensation on her skin. Grabbing a washcloth she scrubbed herself everywhere. Scrubbed away Kent's scent, his skin, his everything. Savannah scrubbed her hair and made sure to get the dried blood off of her body. 

She felt pain everywhere, she examined her body as she left the shower, her feet froze when they touched the marble floor. The bruises were on her face, chest, ribs, thighs. She had cuts and scrapes everywhere, her busted lip didn't make her feel any better either.

Sighing, she wiped away the tears that threatened to spill over. Getting dressed in undergarments then some sweats with a tee, Savannah brushed her damp hair and let it fall on her shoulders and in her face. 

When she stepped back into her bedroom, she noticed the full extent of the mess. Savannah noticed the blood on her bed and instantly felt sick. When she met Vincents eyes, she felt weak. He was't there to save her. Dropping to her knees Savannah began to sob loudly.

Vincent's arms wrapped around her tightly, soothing her. "Glory kept me away, she knew what was going to happen, I'm so sorry I wasn't here" Vincent's apologies were heard, but despite it. Savannah still felt irritated with him, but anger could come later.

"I needed you.." Savannah began to cry softer, her sobs finally fading. A knock on the door made her jump. "We have him in custody, Savannah a doctor will be here in a few minutes to look at your wounds." Savannah felt Vincent nod at Payne's words.

"What happens now, I don't want to stay here, I'm scared..." Savannah's cries got a little louder as her shoulders sank in defeat. "Payne, she's right. She is too unstable, and it's obviously not safe" Vincent's words help Savannah calm down as she hoped he would help.

Payne was deep in thought before he spoke up. "Don't worry, you are now her master, you two can do as you wish" Those words filled Savannah with so much reassurance. She hugged Vincent closely, making sure he could tell she was thankful.

"Excuse me, the doctor is here, Savannah he will need to take a look" Payne left the room after he let the doctor in. Savannah layed down on a small cot he brought in. It was the same doctor who helped her with her wrist. 

"I'm right here" Vincent reassured as the doctor began to poke and probe Savannah for tests. He checked everything and anything on her body. Once done she was diagnosed with no serious injuries, just some painful bruising, and some cuts that would heal in a few weeks.

"I will leave you with some light pain medicine to take, I hope it helps. Rest will do the same, as far as the mentality of her, she's going to be pretty damaged.." The doctor left, handing Vincent a small paper with little things that Savannah could do to help with everything.

Slipping it onto the bed side table, Vincent pulled Savannah to him, and held her tightly. "I'm so sorry, I feel so guilty... I wish I could have stopped it..." Vincent buried his face in Savannah's neck and she blushed ever so slightly. She could feel the light kiss he left on her head. 

After an hour there was a maid that came and cleaned up the entire room, Savannah laid in bed, with the now clean sheets. Cuddeling into Vincent, she began to speak. 'He attacked me, and hit me so much... I screamed...so loud" Savannah's voice sounded broken, and she wiped her tears that spilled over.

"He took away my virginity.. the one thing I valued, the one thing I had left" More tears fell as she spoke softly, her eyes burned from being so exhausted. "I will protect you from now on, I swear" Vincent pulled Savannah's chin up, to look her in the eyes.

Kissing her softly on the lips he caressed her cheek. "I won't leave you"

Savannah nodded into another kiss, Vincent wiped away her tears and wrapped a blanket around them. "Sleep, you're safe now"

Savannah nodded before cuddling into him. He might keep her physically safe, but what about the nightmares that would attack?

[ Yay for brackets!! Haha, Anyways I don't usually leave notes at the end of my chapters, but I wanted to let you guys know that I am sorry for how long this took. I wanted to update but I had computer problems, then I had writer's block so it sucked so bad. Anyways I hope you like it, I will try to get the next chapter up asap. (: ]