-Three- * -Torn to Shreds-

*Authors Note:  This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, if you don't like it, Don't read it. As simple as that.*

Savannah groaned as she followed Kent around aimlessly trying to figure out how to get around this giant mansion, filled with creatures. "This is the slaves quarters, your room is around here number 667, aren't you lucky?" Kent smirked at Savannah, she sighed. Kent ushered Savannah into a room, taking note of the numbers that he had just said on the door, she knew it was hers.

"It's not bad eh? At least you don't have to share" Kent smiled at Savannah who just stood her ground in her spot, not saying a word. Taking in the small room, Savannah noticed a small bathroom a simple shower, toilet and sink inside. There was a small closet on the opposite side of the room, there was a simple bed, and desk, a vanity mirror was in the room as well.

"It's sure as hell better than a lot of other slaves room, some don't even have bathrooms and are forced to use the ones in the hallway, be glad you have your own" Kent stated walking in the middle of the room, taking it in. Pointing to the closet then soon opening it, Kent pulled out a simple white blouse with a gray skirt, the skirt wasn't too short and Savannah was thankful for that.

"It appears this is your uniform, you get three, and you have to reuse them, you wash them yourself and take care of your needs by yourself" Savannah had tons of questions but was afraid to speak. "Every time a slave arrives they get two nights to themselves to learn there areas of the mansion and to get a swing of things, get acquainted with there masters, you know, normal stuff" Kent smiled at Savannah who gave him an odd look.

"You think this is normal? This is fucking sickening, you creatures shouldn't even fucking exist, nor should this be acceptable I'm more of a fucking human than you are, and this is injustice!" Savannah's voice was raised she was ranting on and on. This was her breaking point, the point where she made sense of this all. 

Kent quickly strode over to Savannah looking down at her menacingly, "Watch your tongue girl, I can easily beat the shit out of you if you run your mouth again like that" threatening her, Savannah suddenly spat in Kent's face, kicked him in the groin. When he doubled over, Savannah then bolted for the door. "You little bitch!" Kent's shouts were the last thing Savannah heard before she ran down the hallways, her little feet patted quickly against the stone cold floors.

Not watching where she was going Savannah knocked into someone, Savannah's fears registered when she realized it might be a vampire, quickly getting up and looking at the person she realized it to be a small girl, with brunette hair and brown eyes. "Hey what are you running from?" Savannah noticed the girls outfit, the same kind she would have to wear. "Anywhere that is away from here" Savannah quickly stated watching the halls furiously in case Kent showed up.

"Oh, you must be the new human they brought in tonight, I'm Kayla, my room is beside yours, Come with me to the dining quarter we can talk" Savannah just nodded at the girl, she took Savannah by the arm and walked her down a set of stairs. "What's your name?" The girl smiled at Savannah and she was shocked at how happy this girl seemed to be. "Savannah, how are you so happy? This is sick, and cruel" Savannah suddenly sputtered out.

"Well sometimes you just got to make the best of it, See my master is really nice and treats me wonderfully, I came from a horrible home and when they took me in it turned out to be the best thing for me, Who is your master?" Kayla didn't miss a beat before speaking.

"You mean you actually like this place?" Savannah asked ignoring Kayla's previous question. Kayla smiled at Savannah who now noticed that they entered a cafeteria type place, there were at least forty tables around this room, there was a kitchen at the top of the room. "This is the slaves cafeteria, when we get our breakfast, lunch, and dinner breaks. This is where we come to eat, it's only for us" Savannah nodded but kept looking around wildly. 

"And this palce isn't bad at all. Like I said it's a better fit home to a lot of us and it really depends what vampire your assigned to, some are really nice where others are harsh and you can't even deal, so who is your master?" Kayla prodded again. At this point they had stopped and were standing in the middle of the cafeteria. 

"My, vampire.. master is Kent" Savannah finally answered. "Kent!" Kayla screeched out, Everyone in the cafeteria got quiet and stare at Savannah and Kayla in horror. "What?" Savannah asked nervously. "H-he's the worst...I'm sorry, but I" Kayla suddenly said before running off. "Wait!" Savannah called but Kayla sped up and away from her.

"What's going on?" Savannah asked herself before leaving the cafeteria. She walked some more hallways that held signs on the walls giving directions to places where slaves are supposed to be, she noticed on to say 'Slave Blood Bank' she shivered at the thought. Walking everywhere, Savannah couldn't find the exit to this place, she walked past two different courtyards both had vampire guards.

Sighing deeply, Savannah gave up trying and walked back to her room. It was easy to find her way around this new place, to her surprise. A few moments later and Savannah saw her door, looking next to her a scared Kayla stood besided at her own dorr. So they were next to eachother Savannnah thought.

"I'm sorry" Kayla apologized softly before slipping quickly into her room. Savannah looked at her door oddly before stepping into her own. Once Savannah was in her room, she sighed. Looking around it was oddly quiet and eerily in the room, Savannah looked around. It was small and it definitely needed to be warmer. Shivering violently, Savannah looked at the bed where a small blanket lay folded on the edge, reaching towards it, a sudden rough push made Savannah fall onto the bed, stomach first. 

"What the-" Savannah's words were cut off and she was forced to turn and face the culprit. Kent stared Savannah down sharply, her words were silenced in her throat as fear took over. "You rotten, little whore, you stupid filthy slave, how dare you! How fucking dare you!" Kent screamed in Savvanhs face and she flinched violently at his loud voice. 

"Get off" Savannah screamed back fighting against his arms holding her in place. Kicking her legs she managed to hit him in the groin a second time, this time he groaned softly but retaliated with a punch to her eye. Savannah screamed loudly, the pain hurt like no other, she had never been hit by another human being like this, she had never been treated like this.

"you're lucky I don't do worse" Kent screamed at her more. "Dying would be better than this you stupid leech!!" Savannah screamed back, if she had o go down, she would at least fight it.  Savannah's words earned her a slap in the mouth. "That hurt, you fuck!" She screamed more.

"I've had it!" Kent roared, grabbing a fist full of Savannah's hair he pulled her off the bed and out of the room. Savannah whined as he dragged her by her hair. "Let go, you stupid blood sucker, Let go!!" Savannah was screaming at the top of her lungs, Her throat was beginning to feel a burning and dry sensation. "Shut up or it will be worse" Kent threatened.

At this point slaved were piling out of there rooms to witness what had started to happen. Savannah glared at them all but the just watched her with sad and guilty eyes. Did they know what would happen now?

What was going to happen now?