-Twenty Three- * -Captive, Again?-

It was now Saturday, Savannah yawned as she began to wake up, Saturday was her day off. She wouldn’t have to clean or do any chores for that matter. When Savannah looked to her left, Vincent had been staring at her. “You had another nightmare, Human” Savannah rolled her eyes displeased now, “Yeah and?”

“Well I am just concerned, I don’t want you to be upset or anything. You know you could always talk to me; about anything..” Vincent’s words made her feel slightly bad. Lately Savannah had been very grouchy, but it was mostly sue to no sleep.

It had been an entire week since the incident in the forest, and she couldn’t let go of the events that happened, Those bright yellow eyes haunted her in her dreams every night, and she found herself loosing a lot of sleep.

Getting out of the bed finally, Savannah grabbed some clean clothes and walked to the bathroom, A hot shower would hopefully do her good. 

Once out, Savannah decided to dress in long sleeves and some jeans with some flats, hopefully this would help if she were to get snagged on another rose bush. Her cuts were finally healed from that incident. “I’m going outside, to the forest.. Okay?” Savannah smiled at Vincent hesitantly, she grabbed her Ipod if all else failed she would snap a picture if those mysterious eyes came into view.

“Be careful, Human. You know I would never hurt you, but I am always concerned for your safety and at night it is not safe out there, so please don’t make me have to discipline you” Vincent’s warning earned him a subtle nod from Savannah. “I’ll be back by dark..” 

Vincent dismissed her finally, and she began her way down the many corridors, until the familiar set of stairs came into view which led her to the foyer. “Hey!” A sudden holler made Savannah turn swiftly, she smiled at the girl waving.

Candice smiled brightly back meeting Savannah at the doors hat led outside. “How’s everything going, Savannah?” Candice began to link arms with her, Savannah allowed this and soon they both were next to the large lake that held the ducks.

“I’m good, have you been out here before, I mean after dark?” Candice made a weird face, obviously thinking the question were odd. “Umm no, I’ve always been told it is dangerous, so I am usually heading back before then” Nodding as a response, Savannah knew the next question was inevitable. “Why did you ask me that?” Candice smiled awkwardly.

“Well you see, umm never mind” Savannah suddenly realized she didn’t want anyone to know. She didn’t want to seem crazy even though Vincent said the forest was dangerous, Savannah had no actual proof of that, so why bother saying anything yet? “Well actually, Vincent told me it was dangerous after dark, but I don’t see why. He never gave me a real excuse other than the fact that there may be animals somewhere out here” Savannah laughed at the last part, jokingly.

“Well no offense Savannah, but I really think you should take his warning into consideration. Stop being so stubborn, I mean he has been around far longer than us s he knows what’s out here, I suggest you listen just for the fact that you wouldn’t want to be punished” Candice’s words annoyed Savannah slightly, but made her all that much more curious at the same time.