-Twenty Four- * -Full To The Brim, Secrets Within.-

Savannah woke up in a large bedroom. It’s design was mostly cool blues and gray it made her feel a lot calmer. “Where am I?” Sitting up her head began to spin slightly, she examined her body and realized all her cuts were bandaged up and she looked in much better shape now, her knee however still managed to throb in pain.

“It will take a week for your knee to be completely fine, you just irritated the muscles..” The familiar voice made Savannah feel some what uncomfortable, and she glared at him. “Why did you bring me here, wolf!” Ben mocked her beginning to laugh “Why must you ask so many questions, human!” At this time Savannah was stunned her mouth was slightly opened as she decided on her next words. Ben beat her to it.

“Let’s get you something to eat, come on” He held his hand out for her to take, looking at him uncertainty settled in, but regardless she grabbed onto his hand and lifted herself off of the bed. “Was that so hard, I know vampires are lame but you can trust a wolf” Ben grinned but it faltered as Savannah gave him a look.

“Well you kidnapped me from my kidnappers so in all honesty you are no better, now when can I go back.. Vincent must be worried” The last part came out as a whisper and Savannah noticed Ben’s expression. “You can leave once your knee is better” His words had no emotion in them and Savannah began to question what was wrong.

“This place is a lot smaller than the vampires..” Ben rolled his eyes at Savannah’s statement taking immediate offense. “Yeah well sorry sweetheart, sorry that we can’t be as amazing as your precious blood suckers” Savannah immediately stopped walking. “I was going to say that I liked how it felt like a home.. You arrogant jerk” This time as she began walking she walked on her own, limping.

As Savannah tried to put more weight on her foot she felt a painful thrust of pain. “Oww” She cried as the pain brought a fresh coat of tears to her eyes. Ben place his arms around her waist and pulled her upright and off of her one leg. “Be careful..” His words were very soft, very careful. Gulping the breath she realized she was holding in, Savannah was thankful.

“Thanks, for a kidnapper you are actually kind of nice” Ben grinned at the compliment before he realized they were in the kitchen now. “We have a cook but were nothing like those vampires, here there are no slaves we do most of our stuff on our own..” Savannah couldn’t help but to feel impressed, for animals they sure treated each other like human beings..

They both sat down at the table and Ben put a glass of orange juice and a plate of breakfast in front of Savannah, who looked at the food oddly. She hadn’t had a home cooked meal since she’d been with the vampires. “So it’s just you here?” Savannah asked as the both of them began to eat. “Well my parents died when I was a lot younger, it’s just me and my brother, Stephen the one you met already” Savannah looked down at her bandages. “Yeah…” She said thoughtfully, Ben began to laugh. 

“You’re quite the humorous one, look I know you don’t want to be here that long, so I won’t force you to be.. But I mean I want to get to know you this week and we have a lot of stuff to discuss.. Some of it will be life changing for you..”

As Ben went on, Savannah just got more confused. She wasn’t sure what he was talking about or where this was all coming from, it had only been one day that she’s been here. “I belong with the vampires now, I could never escape..” Ben looked at Savannah now as they both finished eating.. He didn’t say anything just looked at her, observed her face, her emotions.

“I have some clothes for you, If you’d like” Savannah looked down and realized she was wearing her dirty clothes from the previous day still. “Maybe a shower too” He added. Savannah nodded. “That would be nice” Ben smiled and helped Savannah up and back up the stairs to the bathroom.