-Eight- * -Your Arms Feel Like Home-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Kent fumed as he raced through the halls searching everywhere for Savannah. "When I find that rotten girl, she is dead" Kent had been searching the halls for a few hours now, he figured Savannah had been hiding from him for fear of having to be bitten again.

At this fuming rate, Kent was willing to bite Savannah as hard as he could. He wanted her to feel pain for being MIA all this time, he wanted to tear the flesh from her neck and make her scream in agony. Just thinking of these thoughts helped fuel the fire and Kent began screaming down every hallway at every slave, for assistance.

One in particular caught his eye, Kayla noticed Kent and tried to keep calm as he approached her..

Savannah stirred in her sleep, finally coming to a wake, she looked around wildly. not remembering where she was at first, a familiar voice reminded her. "You cry in your sleep.." Savannah looked up at Vincent, blushing immediately when she realized she was practically on top of him, they were so close Savannah gently moved away slightly.

"What troubles you?" Vincent started to ask, putting a book down. He slipped a few pillows behind his back leaning against the bed rest, Savannah did the same she figured why not talk to someone, she had no one. "Um, I was kidnapped and now I live with hundreds of vampires, and I am made to be a slave" Savannah looked at Vincent with a dumbfounded look.

Vincent blushed slightly, of course she would give him that answer. "But that can't be the only thing.. What about your parents.. your mom died... what about the rest?" Savannah flinched at the questions, she hated answering any questions about her family. He heart throbbed painfully and her stomach felt a whirl of twists and knots. "I- I can't talk about that.." She suddenly whispered.

"Sure you can" Vincent began, "You can talk about anything you want, I just happen to be interested in you.." Vincent slowed at the last part not wanting to sound odd, but realizing what he had said put him into a string of awkwardness. "Um, Well I guess you're right" Savannah said awkwardly changing the subject.

"My mom died in a car accident, only weeks before I came here, My father died when I was twelve, he was ill.. I am an only child... I don't have anyone else.." Savannah's tears began to fall drastically down her cheeks. "I have no one" She repeated before slipping into a fit of sobs. Unsure of what to do Vincent reached for Savannah and pulled her to him.

Cradling her in his arms he rocked her back and forth, letting her cry. Something her mother did when she was young.. Something that helped calm her down. "Everything will be okay.." Vincent trailed at the end, not entirely sure how bad he was lying to her, he had no control over what Kent did to her. "Yeah right, It won't. It never will be. Look" Savannah moved from Vincents arms, and faced in front of him, craning her neck to the side, she showed him the bite wound.

Vincents face was odd, Savannah couldn't distinguish the emotion, it looked pained and stressed, Vincent lightly touched the area and Savannah cried out. "It hurts so bad, Vincent" Savannah cried gently, and Vincent froze when she used his name, it sounded so odd rolling off her tongue.

"It looks like it was rough, there is a lot of bruising around the area, and it's puffy" Vincent suddenly stood up and grabbed Savannah's hand leading her to his bathroom. He sat her up on the counter and ran the warm water, wetting a cloth and gently placing it against the wound Vincent cleaned it up a bit. Reaching in his cabinet he grabbed some bandages and ointment. Applying both he patched Savannah up quite easily.

"Thank you" Savannah met Vincents eyes the close proximity made him nervous, He smiled gently at her anyways, and was surprised when she smiled back. Leaving the bathroom and taking seats back on the bed, Savannah and Vincent watched each other in the silent and dim lit room. "I'm sorry I fell asleep in your bed.." Savannah apologized nervously. "It's fine" Vincent said with ease. 

"It's comfortable and when I enter this room I feel safe, I can't explain it." Savannah blushed and refused to meet Vincents eyes. "Well you can count on always being safe in this room" Vincent smiled and the thought of them getting to know each other. 

"I have to get back to my room soon, I'm so nervous" Savannah sighed deeply. "Um, You could spend the rest of the night here, I mean you are already here and it's already two in the morning" Vincent slightly smirked, holding in his laughter. "Oh my" Savannah commented taking in the truth in Vincents words. "Well I guess if you are okay with it, I will stay" Vincent nodded in response and casually adjusted his arms by his sides.

"I wish I had you as a master, rather than Kent.. he is so ruthless, so violent, I never met someone like him, I'm even more scared he will rape me... " Tears started to fall as fear settle into Savannah. "Rape is pitiful, and so is violence.. I despise both.. " Vincent trailed. "I met Kayla when I first got here, she is really nice, said she was stuck with Kent for two years, then she was dealt another master.. one who is nice" Savannah wasn't sure how to ask.

"Is there a way... That maybe I can trade?" Savannah fiddled with her thumbs nervously. If Vincent had a heart beat it would be excellerating furiously.. He would be blushing madly if he had blood to rush to them. Did Savannah really want to rade to him, the thought made him giddy inside. 

"It really depends, Savannah" Using her entire name made Savannah get butterflies. "What do you mean?" She questioned. "Well, It depends what the vampires have as seniority, It depends where we are in charge, and depends if we already have a slave or not. If you wanted to swap places with someone, it's almost impossible" After explaining the basics to her, Vincent decided to ask.

"Would you want to be my, er, slave, for lack of a better term" Vincent grinned when Savannah's face lit up.

"Well it would be so much easier for me, I can actually talk to you, I like it. And I feel I can trust you, some thing inside me tells me too, I can't explain it"

Vincent blushed his invisible blush.