-Twenty Five- * -Life and Death-

Vincent roamed the manor in frustration it had been about three days since Savannah had disappeared, And he was afraid of one thing. Werewolves. Even though Vincent never told Savannah what would be in the forest at night, he felt she must know about them now.

The only explanation to where Savannah could have possibly disappeared to is the wolves. Savannah wouldn’t run away Vincent knew that she knew the consequences, he didn’t think she would disobey like so. “Damn it Savannah” Vincent growled as he and Trevor were searching in the forest for a sign of her.

Finally they came to the small clearing, there were several trees destroyed. “Werewolves, nothing else could have done this must destruction” Trevor sneered. “I hate them damn creatures” Vincent glared at the ground his fists tightening with every breathe. “Fucking wolves.. They must have her they..” Vincent’s words were lost as he smelled an overwhelming amount of Savannah’s blood.

He investigated the nearby tree, “They tore her apart, I can smell it. They must have been in full wolf form..” Trevor nodded smelling the air as well. “I wish we knew where there hide out was, or there manor as I should say… They must live close.. I can’t believe we’ve never found it before.” Vincent contemplated a few minutes before patting Trevor on the back. “Head back, I will circle around real quick then head back myself.” 

Nodding Trevor decided to go back, after all it wasn’t the best idea to ignore Vincent’s wishes. Once he was alone Vincent kneeled down and took in Savannah’s scent. “I told her not to stay out, she never listened.. Now I have to save the damn girl..”

Vincent sighed deeply before returning back to the manor, where he would meet up with Payne. A familiar slave girl was met before Vincent as he opened Payne’s office. “Hello Master Vincent” Kayla greeted, stepping aside. “Hi, Kayla..” Vincent was too busy to converse with her.

“I was expecting you, I knew you would pop up in here at some point” Before Vincent could reply Payne slammed something down at his desk, after looking closer Vincent realized it was Savannah’s file. “If they have her in their possession, they will tell her everything. They will ruin everything!” Payne was seething in anger and Vincent held his head down I shame.

“I know, I’m afraid of that too.. But I told her not to wander after dark.. I gave her strict orders I honestly didn’t think she was going to become a problem” Vincent began to fidget with his hands. “Neither did I, But it’s happening. We killed her mother for a reason Vincent.. You were never supposed to fall in love with this human.. You know what her life is for”

“Yeah I’m well aware” Vincent snapped, gritting his teeth and slammed his fist down on Payne’s desk. “but that doesn’t help us now. We will have to tell her the truth, because you know they will”

Payne stood up glaring harshly at Vincent. “This is your fault, I should have never entrusted her to you. She is nothing but a blood bank! Do you realize that?! She is the very thing that will keep us in existence, her blood is the secret to us being immortal and remaining powerful, with her blood we will rule over the werewolves. Without it, we can kiss our lives good bye because they will tear us apart. Or have you forgotten what she is?!”

Vincent turned away from his brother’s wrath as he faced the wall he knew that everything Payne was saying was the truth. There was nothing Vincent could do. He was told not to fall for this human girl, yet he did regardless. The girl is merely going to be used for her blood, she will be there very foundation that holds the vampires together, the very thing that will make them live forever..

“I realize what you’re saying.. So what do we do then?” Vincent snapped. 

After a few moments of deciding, Payne began to explain his next move. “We give them a few days, if she doesn’t show up we will go after them”

“But we don’t even know where they are!” Vincent snapped. “They took her right under our fucking noses, How pathetic do you think we fucking look right now?!” Vincent couldn’t control his anger.

“Watch your tongue! We will have to research talk to other vampires we will have to fund them if all else fails. We don’t have a choice anymore.. This is a matter of life or death for us.”

Payne’s words felt empty it bothered Vincent how his brother did not care for the human girl at all, not even a little. It made him sick how different they were. 

“And what happens when she comes back, if they let her?” Vincent dared himself to ask.

“We pump her for information, we kill them” Payne’s answer was simple and blunt.

“And if she refuses?” Vincent asked as his hands found there way to his pockets.

“Well there is a high chance that might happen, after they tell her the truth about us she will not even want to be near you.. She is going to hate you how ironic” Payne began to laugh at his younger brother’s misfortune.

“Fuck you” Was the mere reply that Vincent gave.

“Vincent, she would have had to known the truth soon enough anyways, and when she found out she would have been furious at least this time she has a while to cool down before she comes back to us. You will have to get over her, her life is not going to be fun anymore, she’s done.” Payne’s words silenced Vincent.

Without another word he left his brother’s office. Vincent had no options he couldn’t over throw his brother. Not wanting to be killed, Vincent had no choice but to obey. What would happen with him and Savannah?

Vincent no longer had a choice in the matter anymore, if he didn’t go along with his brother, Savannah would just be killed instead, and that wasn’t something he could live with. He was having trouble living with the fact that he killed her mother, he couldn’t bare any more guilt.

Vincent would have a lot of explaining to do once she was back. He felt lost without her around his room, not being able to tease her, or kiss her was beginning to weigh on him.

Vincent’s head began to hurt from all the stress. He needed to kill the part of him that was thinking, finding no other way than to train in the gym, Vincent spent the rest of the night blaring music and punching a punching bag.

[[ Author's Note : Dew be dew be dew, haha. Umm well I hope you like this chapter, As I already mentioned there is obviously going to be a lot of twists in this story, I just hope every one can appreciate them.. I like them and it is my story when it comes down to it. But it means more to me if you guys like it too, well let me know how I am doing, and how you guys like the way this story is going so far. Thank you. ]]