-Seventeen- * -This Is For Keeps.-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Waking up the very next day Savannah groaned to herself. She had a slight headache, her bruised face still very sore. "You're awake?" Turning and facing Vincent, She sighed deeply. "I had nightmares all night..." Vincent rubbed circles into her palm, he looked into her eyes. "I know, I heard you crying. I felt so helpless" 

"It's never going to end, I will always have nightmares. I feel like a part of me was taken away. I don't want to ever see him again, I don't want to face him.." Savannah began crying, trying to catch her breathe. She furiously wiped her tears away and buried her face into the blankets.

"Look at me, Savannah" Vincent's words were stern. Looking up and facing him once more, Savannah glared slgihtly. "What?" She snapped. "I know it's hard right now, but he is not allowed to touch you anymore, you are not his slave.." He continued on. "You will never have to clean his room again, I mean you are off again for another two weeks until your bruises fade, and are not so painful"

Savannah rolled her eyes. "Vincent, you don't understand!" She got out of the bed, and stood her voice beginning to rise she was getting so angry. "You're acting as if everything is fine and dandy and it's not! It's far from it! He raped me, He took everything form me!!" This time Vincent got out of the bed standing, he had a puzzled look on his face which slowly turned to anger before he began to yell.

"He didn't take everything! You didn't have anything for him t take in the first place! Your family is dead! You don't have anything back home. So stop acting like a bitch and saying how he took everything because he didn't! You still have your life and you still have me!" By the end of his rant Vincent instantly knew he said something wrong.

"Wow, I wish I was dead." Savannah's words were soft, but they were harsh. She left the room without a look behind her. Not even thinking about running into Kent. Tears ran down her face quietly as she walked down to the cafeteria. She noticed a bunch of slaves, most of them stared at her. She had some what gained publicity form Kent raping her, everyone now knew who she was. It made her sick.

"Savannah?" Turning to the sound of her name, she noticed the familiar women standing before her. "Kayla?" Savannah's voice was hurt, as tears still poured from her eyes, clouding her vision. "Let's go somewhere private" Was Kayla's suggestion before grabbing Savannah' arm and gently walking her back up stairs, instead of going to Kayla's room they settled for a small library that was empty, Savannah had never been here before.

"What is this place?" She asked softly, now curious. "It's the slave quarters library, no one ever uses it though" Kyla smiled gently before they both took seats on a nearby love seat. Kayla reached for Savannah's shaken hands. "I heard what happened.."

Savannah flinched involuntarily. "He raped me... I can't deal.. Vincent and I just got into a huge fight about it, he freaked out on me.. I freaked out first but I mean... Kayla, he took,..." She trailed at the end, he sobs beginning to take over her voice.

Her throat felt like it was closing as she began to sob a little louder. Her lungs felt like they were on fire when she tried to breathe. "Listen to me, please" Kayla said softly, before wrapping Savannah in her arms, she rocked her back and fourth, it reminded Savannah of her mother. Slightly calming down finally, Kayla began her story.

"I was eighteen, when Kent raped me. I remember telling you that much. Him raping me was the reason I got a new master, like you. However I didn't have someone like Vincent, I just got lucky with who I paired up with." Savannah sniffeld softly listening.

"It's hard for anyone to understand what it's like, only being someone who it has happened to, I can say I actually understand how you feel. I am not lying when I say it does get easier to deal with. Once you realize he can't touch you, it helps. It does always get worse before it get's better though. I can honestly say that." Savannah looked up at Kayla. "Why me though?" Tears fell, and Kayla gently wiped them away, like her mother would have.