-Four- * -Saved, By a Thin Line-

*Author's Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it, Simple as that.*

Kent tugged Savannah's hair harder, her crying out in pain. "Stop!" She screamed in agony, her head beginning to throb, Kent laughed and ignored her protests pulling her more down a hallway. Stairs came into view and Savannah's eyes widened, he wasn't going to drag her down those, was he? About to scream her protests a familiar face popped in front of Kent stopping him suddenly.

"What's going on here, Kent?" Payne asked, the master and founder of this sick place. Savannah looked at the man before her, watching and awaiting his answer. "Well she has no respect I was going to being her down to the chamber and teach her some" Kent snapped, turning to glare at Savannah. "Ah I see, well under normal circumstances I would completely understand, but since it hasn't even been one day; I suggest you let her slide on this one" Payne explained, smiling gently at Savannah.

Flinching as Kent let go of her, Savannah stood up softly and gently careful not to annoy Kent, she would give it a rest considering Payne was the one who got her out of getting hurt. Sighing deeply Kent grabbed Savannah by the arm instead this time and dragged her to her room. "I have to show you where my room is, considering you will be there in due time" Kent smirked and Savannah felt a wave a nervousness come.

Following Kent through a different corridor than hers, Savannah looked around and noticed that despite this place being huge it was very easy to remember which ways to go, and where to find things. "Here is is" Kent pulled out a key and unlocked his room. Puhing Savannah in roughly and locking the door, she looked at him bewildered. "What the hell?" Savannah wrinkeld her nose as Kent smirked. 

"Well this is my room, there are a few things I must explain, First take this" Kent handed Savannah a piece of paper on it, were her duties that should did weekly, and her room numbers she had to clean. "Now, our slaves actually get weekends off, However, if they misbehave or fail to work promptly and accurately during the week, they won't have any time off" Savannah nodded at Kent, letting him know she understood.

"Um, let's see what else do you need to know? Well there is a schedule on that paper I gave you, it's allows you to know what room to go to at what time and stuff, See vampires need their sleep and will be quick to bite your head off if you bother them" Kent grinned. "don't worry thought that's what the schedule will help with, and also to, the schedule is the same every week it doesn't change" Savannah nodded once again, too tired to fight and complain about how ridiculous this all was.

"Oh, during the week, you are to wear your uniform, but only during work hours. Once work hours are over, and once your weekend starts you can wear whatever is in your closet form home.." Kent was cut off as Savannah asked a question. "But how did you get my clothes, Can't I have my laptop?" Savannah was rushing her question, she wanted to get is brief and to the point.

"Please don't interrupt me while I'm talking, when we kidnap out new slaves we grab everything we allow them to have, Like for instance we gave you your ipod, books, clothes, movies, stuff like that. Unfortunately we don't allow laptops in the facility or phones, no contact with the outside world" Kent smirked. "We can't let you guys get away" Savannah glared.

"So it's getting late and you only have another day to yourself before you start work, did you have any more questions?" Kent asked, Shaking her head no, Savannah turned from Kent and began to leave his room. "ah ah ah" Kent said reaching for Savannah. "What?" Savannah asked annoyed. Kent smirked and grabbed Savannah roughly throwing her onto his bed, Pinning her down, Kent smirked. "the last part of your job, you fulfill your vampires needs, every need" Kent said the last part carefully. 

Suddenly understanding what he meant SAvannah's eyes widened. "No" Savannah twisted and turned but Kent easily over powered her. "Don't be shy sweetheart, this will help us get acquainted" Kent laughed and reached his hand into Savannah's pants. "Stop, please" Savannah tried not to cry as best she could she didn't want this vampire to know he had control over her, or that he affected her emotionally. She didn't want to show him how weak she really was.

"Shh, you're almost ready just a little more.." Kent trailed off shoving his finger deep inside of Savannah, biting her lip as hard she could, Savannah let out a gasp as Kent slipped two more fingers inside. "Stop" Savannah felt her breathe leave her throat. Kent looked down and let his fingers slip out of Savannah's pants, licking them Savannah almost threw up.

"You're sick" She whimpered. "And you'r lucky, I'm tired and it's your first day, otherwise I would have taken that virginity away, there are no virgins around here sweetie" Kent got off of Savannah and pulled her up roughly opening his bedroom and shoving her out. Once away from his presense Savannah let her tears fall down her cheeks. 

Savannah reached her hallway and her sobs were starting to erupt. A small pair of arms wrapped around her pulling her into a room, Kayla. "I'm sorry sweetie" Kayla apologized as Savannah cried into her arms. "I wanna go home" Savannah sobbed catching her breath in her throat. "Savannah it's gonna be okay, what happened?" The horrible images of Kent reached Savannah's mind and she flinched. "He, He... My body, I said stop" Savannah couldn't get much out as she erupted into another fit of sobs.

"Oh sweetie, I'm so sorry" Kayla apologized. "how do you make it throught this?" Savannah asked starting to calm herself down. Kayla sighed deeply. "Look at me sweetie, Calm down and we will talk, okay?" Savannah nodded, Kayla helped soothe her and she sat up, both of them sitting gently on Kayla's small sofa. 

"Well first off how old are you Hun?" Kayla asked. "Seventeen, you?" Kayla smirked, "Believe it or not, i'm twenty eight, I'm just short and small" Kayla laughed gently as Savannah smiled. "Wow" was the response Kayla got, "Yup, I'm kind of a mother figure around here, you're the youngest though" Kayla explained. Savannah was partly surprised by this, it was odd being the youngest.

"I've been here since I was eighteen, so about ten years. It was hard for me at first, dealing with all of this. I was living on my own, I had just started college when I was captured. It was overwhelming, I hated it. My master was actually Kent when I first got here, That's why I freaked when you go here.. and said he was yours.. he took my virginity when I first got here.." Kayla trailed off looking in another direction.

Savannah felt fear overcome her suddenly, not sure if she could handle hearing more. "He is no longer your master?" she suddenly found herself asking. Looking back up Kayla began to speak again. "Nope, Payne gave me my new master at the age of twenty, Who is actually Trever, I believe you met him. Just like Kent, Trever is a higher up vampire, Anyways ever since Trever has been my master I've been a lot happier here" Kayla smiled softly at Savannah.

"Yeah, Well I will never be happy here"