-Twelve- * -Allow me to see, Because my heart is broken-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah woke in the morning with not much to say. She got dressed and quickly decided on cleaning her room, she woke up an hour earlier than needed to so what better way to kill an hour than to clean? Savannah put her dirty laundry in it's tub, and made her bed. Other than those few things there wasn't much to clean.

Savannah grew up in a household that was very neat and organized, her mother kept everything clean, she was quite the neat and clean obsessed, Savannah inherited it. After finishing her room, she decided it was time to start her slave duties, Kent's room was first.

Upon walking into Kent's room, Savannah found no one other than Glory, on top of Kent, under the covers. They hadn't heard her, Reaching for her pocket she pulled out her Ipod, realizing it had camera she decided to tape a bit of it. 

"Disgusting" Savannah said to herself, quietly slipping out of the room. She assumed Vincent wouldn't watch the video, even if he didn't want to she was going o shove it in his face and make him, just so he would know she was never the liar. "Jerk, I will make him see now" Savannah said quietly as she stepped into the next room she had on her list.

Usually this room was always unoccupied, Savannah had always wondered why it was always so messy and in need of cleaning, that was the only sign that someone had stayed in this room. "Hello" A voice form the corner of the room made Savannah jump about half a mile. "Sorry, didn't mean to startle you" He chuckled and Savannah noticed him to be one of the vampires that had kidnapped her and brought her here.

Daniel stood a few feet from Savannah now smiling at her oddly. "How do you like it here?" He asked in an odd tone, Savannah couldn't quite decipher his mood. "Um" Was all she mustered before she began to clean away. "My room is actually fine, you can just go to your next, don't worry" Daniel smiled and left the room, holding his door open for her to leave as well.

Savannah looked at him oddly but shrugged it off as she went to the next room on her list. This next room was her last before Vincent's since she was still on light duty for her injured arm. Savannah's stomach erupted into a fit of butterflies, she knew all to well that Vincent was still angry with her. Even though truthfully speaking, she was right about everything she said.

A little too soon, and it was time to head to Vincent's room. Savannah opened the door as quietly as she possibly could, at first she didn't see him anywhere in sight then she heard the bathroom door begun to open. Vincent came out in only a pair of jeans, his hair wet and messy all over his head, his chest was bare, and Savannah couldn't help but to gawk at him.

"Sup?" Vincent replied in a wasy tone. Savannah looke ot his eyes quickly, blushing furiously that she was caught staring. "I'm here to clean, but because you were suck an ass yesterday I decided to bring you a present" Savannah smiled innocently, and handed Vincent her Ipod. "An Ipod for me, Oh why thank you" Savannah rolled her eyes, "Yeah right, music would be the last thing I would give up, there is a video in there, look" Vincent looked at Savannah suspiciously, but did as she said.

After about two minutes, Savannah figured the video would be done. "So thank you, I am not a liar, I've never lied in my life" Savannah glared at Vincent. Frustrated, Vincent sighed. "You were right, I'm sorry" He muttered under his breathe. Savannah grinned. "Oh I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you what was that" Vincent huffed once, and repeated it a little louder this time.