-Twenty Six- * -Immortal Love, Immortal Fear-

Savannah stifled a yawn as she watched Ben play Skyrim on his Playstation. “What you don’t like video games?” He teased poking her side. Savannah rolled her eyes. “Please I used to play games all the time, I stopped doing it though, After my mom died.. I didn’t do much of anything anymore” The awkward silence suddenly made itself known in the room.

“Well this is awkward, way to be Savannah” Ben teased her once more before turning off his controller and standing up. “Where are you going?” Savannah asked beginning to get up, Ben lightly pushed her back down. “I will be right back, hold on”

When Ben returned he took a seat across from Savannah on the coffee table that was in the middle of the gaming room. It was a really cool room and it reminded Savannah of her normal human home, It made her feel more comfortable than what she felt at the vampires manor. 

After all the slaves all had separate rooms, it was more like staying at a boarding school rather than a home. Savannah didn’t even like calling it her home. She got privileges and punishments, she got raped in that facility. It would never be a home.

Ben broke Savannah form her thoughts when he handed her a light blue envelope. “It’s a note, Now is the best time” Ben’s words felt foreign to Savannah and she felt herself ask. “What is this? Who is this from?” Ben sighed deeply before reaching for Savannah’s hand, she was hesitant but allowed him to hold it none the less.

“Well Savannah it’s from your mother. She wrote it the day she knew she would die.” Bens words caught Savannah off guard and she felt a sudden twinge of pain as she thought of her mother. “I don’t know if I can read this, Ben” Savannah sat up rather than as she was leaning before and looked at Ben sternly. “You need to do this” Was his reply.

Savannah nodded begrudgingly, before opening the envelope and taking the long letter out. Taking a deep breath she readied herself. “Here we go” 

My Dearest Savannah,

You are about seventeen and a half as you are reading this. I know what happened must have traumatized you in the worst of ways, but my sweet Savannah please don’t feel guilty for my death. It was never your fault. By now, you should have met some werewolves, even more particular, Benjamin. He will be your guide Savannah, I entrust your life with him. He is your guardian.

I trust Ben with everything so you should know that you are in good hands now. I leave the rest to you. I only wrote this letter so I could give you the truth. Your father was a vampire and werewolf hybrid Savannah. He wasn’t like us, that is why you never met him. He disappeared in your life very early and I know that was hard for you. It was hard for me to lie to you. But you must understand why.

Savannah on your eighteenth birthday you will become immortal, you will live forever like the wolves and the vampires, you will never age after eighteen. It’s because of what your father was, I hate this life for you. I wanted you to be normal. Your life will never be the same when you become immortal. But don’t fear Savannah you will not turn into vampire nor wolf. You will be an immortal human, the first in existence. This is why your blood is so important to these vampires.

Your life is in danger now, It will be until you change it. Because your father was a hybrid his blood held a certain substance, it makes vampires live forever. And I know it sounds confusing because vampires are supposedly “immortal” but they truly are not. There are several ways to kill a vampire, but even more interesting, the older vampires get they become more weak, almost like a elder. The only difference being that they don’t die of old age. Savannah you are a hybrid. You have the blood, the vampires want it. They killed your father over it and I made a deal with them so that they wouldn’t touch you.