-Final Chapter- * -Happy Birthday, Savannah!-

Final Chapter: Happy Birthday Savannah. 

Savannah tossed and turned in her bed, This was her last day of peace. At midnight tonight she would turn eighteen, and immortal; if she didn't bleed out dry first. She had hoped that Ben would be here for her tonight, that all the werewolves would. Kent had told her to believe in Ben, but it was so hard. It was already the day of her birthday, once midnight hit there would be no going back. Everything would be set in stone, and there was no way she could possibly save herself. Savannah began to tremble as her thoughts scared her.

"I know it's hard but you should try to get some sleep, tonight is going to be quite the battle, and were going to need you in the best of shape" Kent's words were soft, and worried. Savannah looked up at him, he sat in a chair by the door across the room. At least if he was here she could possibly fall asleep. Nodding in response she laid down and closed her eyes, willing sleep to overcome. After twenty minutes of waiting sleep finally did overcome her, as did a dream.

Savannah was in a white room, nothing but pure white light. It was so bright it started to hurt her eyes, after several moments a soft voice was heard. "Savannah?" When she turned she was met with the person she never thought she'd see again. "Mom?" Tears brimmed her eyes and started to pour over at the sight of her mother. "Is that really you?" She let out weakly before softly walking towards her mother. "It's me, sweetie" Her other held out her arms.

It didn't take long before Savannah ran to them. Once in her mothers embrace she let out the sobs she had been holding in for so long. "I missed you.. But how, how are you here?" Savannah took in her mothers sweet perfume which smelt of flowers and vanilla. "Don't worry about it, I don't have much time with you my sweet Savannah. I need you to listen"

Savannah looked up at her mother, releasing herself form her embrace. "The vampires are after me" She spoke softly, traces of her voice breaking off. The guilt in her mother's eyes made her regret saying anything. "I know sweetie, and I'm so sorry" Her mother looked apologetic and Savannah nodded casually. "What do I do?" She asked her mother for guidance. 

"I need you to trust the werewolves, I have faith in them. They will do everything in there power to protect you, I know they will. I need you to have faith in them though. Karin is my best friend, and Ben loves you. You two were destined to be, So please just trust me and trust them. I know that I can't physically be there for you but I believe in you sweetie"

"I wish you were here, physically. I feel so much better with you around. I miss you so much mom. I'm scared mom, so scared I'm afraid that I'm going to die tonight.. I have to trust Kent which is hard because of the horrible past we share.." Fresh tears rolled down Savannahs cheeks as she realized just how scared she truly was.

"Relax sweetie. I would love to rip that vampires heart from his chest for what he did to you, but I can tell you that he is sincere now and it is okay to trust him, I promise he won't be the one hurting you ever again. Now it's Payne and Vincent that I fear for you to be around. I'm so glad you saw Vincent’s true colors he is a vile vampire... deserves to be dead.."

Savannah was shocked at her mothers sudden anger. "But sweetie, I am so proud of you. You are such a strong young women, and you're already turning eighteen tonight, I can't believe it. Your father would be proud too" Her mothers sudden smile made her smiled just as easily.

Being around her mother made her feel safe and secure. Savannah felt that she would be fine. She would be strong because that's what her mother would want from her. If her mother believe in her then she would believe in herself too, after all mother's know best.

"No mater what happens Savannah, I want you to fight. You need to fight for your life. Even thought vampires are stronger and fearsome, you need to fight. Don't you dare give up your blood willingly, I know you want to believe that Ben will make it there in time, even I do. I have faith that he will but just in case he is a little late, You need to fight. Be strong, for yourself and for me. I won't loose you to those sick creatures, besides I'm sure Ben wants you safe too"