-Twenty One- * -Show Me The Way,-

Savannah did her best not to go down her old hallway, for the most part she did not have to anymore considering that Payne changed all of her rooms to clean. She now cleaned in an entirely different hallway, one that was far from Kent's room.

"Oooh Humaaaaaaaaaaaan" Vincents smooth words made Savannah blush as she turned and met his gaze. "Yes, Vampire?" She smiled sweetly, his hands found their way to her cheeks which he caressed, allowing his cold hands to feel slightly warm.

"Let me kiss those small lips of yours" Savannah blushed, refusing to meet Vincent's request, instead she stuck her tongue out at him and slipped into the hallway. Vincent followed quickly after. "Hey.." He trailed.

Savannah giggled, and reached for his hand which he gladly placed in hers. "Well I decided that we could perhaps do something fun?" Savannah asked. "Well there is not much to do. Vincent replied pulling Savannah into a small room. It was dark and quiet. 

Savannah giggled, and blushed as Vincent pushed her against a nearby wall, kissing her softly. "I made other plans for us.." He smirked before kissing her lips once more, then her nose. "I know how you an Kayla are very close, but I have a close friend to and it happens to be that he has a girlfriend who you could befriend. We are going to go out to a small vampire club with the both of them."

Savannah looked at Vincent nervously. "Am I allowed to leave?" Vincent smiled. "As long as you are with your ma- umm, Me" Savannah was thankful for his correction, she didn't like to believe she was his slave, they were practically in a relationship, she didn't want to feel like a thing, she wanted to mean something.

A few hours later, Vincent helped Savannah out of his truck, which was parked in a small parking lot, she assumed it to belong to the club they were going to. "Were here, I take it?" She asked hesitantly. "Yes, and they are inside awaiting our arrival" 

"Do me a favor, and don't talk so formal" Savannah snapped, it annoyed her to no end. "Sorry" Vincent apologized quickly before they entered what appeared to be a sports bar. There was tables and chairs everywhere, even booths. In the center of the room was a bar, which had a large flat screen TV attached to the wall behind it.

Vincent lead Savannah to a booth where Daniel sat including a small blonde. "Hiya!" She greeted warmly, as Savannah got closer she realized that this girl was human just like her, she felt less awkward and cautious. "Yes, she is human" Vincent whispered before allowing Savannah to sit in the booth.

"I'm Candice, What's your name?" The blonde head was small with bright green eyes that accentuated her blonde hair beautifully, Savannah felt self conscience. "I'm Savannah" Smiling she ignored the feeling that this girl was better looking than herself. Savannah always compared herself to everyone.

"Hey there, Savannah. Nce to see you again" Daniel laughed softly and Savannah grinned. "On better terms, yes" Daniel laughed once again before tapping Vincents shoulder. "She's adorable and all but would you join me in a game of pool?" Vincent looked at Savannah to be sure she was okay. "Yes, I will my friend"

Once both vampires left the booth Candice smiled warmly at Savannah. "I'm seventeen,  you?" 

"Same" Savannah answered easily.

"Oh cool, well I hope we can befriend each other, I feel like I am alone in that damn place most of the time, It's nice to know there is some other human girl who is very nice"

Savannah knew what Candice meant, Kayla was the only nice person Savannah had met in that damned place, it was horrible truly, it was as if everyone becomes heartless in that facility, and looses their ways. It's quite sad.

"Yes, I'm sure we can. You seem really nice. If you don't mind me asking, and I am not trying to be rude but are you Daniels slave girl?" Candice smiled at the question.

"In technical terms, yes I am. But we have started dating recently" At this Savannah was slightly confused. "I thought we couldn't date the vampires?" Candice looked at her innocent face. "Well I guess were not supposed to, but at the same time the vampires are our masters and it states that they can do as they wish with us, so even though were not supposed to, technically we still can"

"Besides, I know you and Vincent are" Candice winked at SAvannah who blushed furiously something she did a lot and was annoyed by. "Ahh.. Well we haven't defined the relationship, but I guess you could say we are dating"

"Ahh, a commitmentphobe" Candice laughed and Savannah joined in.

The rest of the night went by pretty quickly, Savannah made a friend and was grateful. As they drove back tot eh mansion/slave facility Vincent wrapped his hand in Savannah's.

"Ahh that was fun but I am tired" Before Vincent could respond Savannah instantly hopped in bed, slipping under the covers. Vincent laughed and joined her, turning out the lights she cuddled into him.

"Vincent, is dating a human allowed?" He was quiet for a moment and Savannah felt slightly awkward. "Well most vampires in our world don't approve of it. In the past the vampires have been slayed and betrayed by a lot of humans, not too mention all the accidents and the turning of humans"

He continued.

"So it is allowed, but at the same time it is frowned upon so not a lot of vampires will do it. Those that are royal are usually forbidden because if they become King or Queen they feel that the human they are in love with will destroy them"

"That's kind of harsh.. But thank you for answering."

"I would answer any question you had human" Vincent smirked even though Savannah couldn't see.

She decided to challenge him.

"Well, then why do you like me?" Savannah felt small suddenly and regretted asking as it drew silent in the room, nothing but the sound of the wind outside.

"Ahh for one you are the most beautiful creature I have laid eyes on. You are truthful, graceful.. very intelligent. Your personality attracts me, I adore you.."

The answer was enough for her. She reached over and kissed Vincent on the lips.

"With that being said, I accept your offer" Savannah smirked at Vincent who looked puzzled.

She rolled her eyes.

"I will be your lover, Vampire"

[[ Author's Note:: Well I know it's not much at all, and I know it's been three weeks so I should post something much more worthy but I don't have any creativity left in me currently. I could barely write what I wrote. It's been a horrible week..I bought Skyrim yesterday, I've played for a total of 18 hours... Yeah it's that good. I never played any of the other Elder Scrolls games, but this one is beast.. Well I guess that's enough for now. If you read this, I will say that I am uploading again in 2-3 days, it will be a proper update, this one was just to hold you over until then..  hope you like what little is here... Bye guys, Have a good day... or night... ]]