-Twenty Two- * -Adventuring Eyes, Alluring Spies.-

"Oh where oh where has my little human gone, oh where oh where can she be?"

Savannah giggled as she was lying still under the blankets on her and Vincent's bed. After work she went to eat then decided to nap in their room, once she woke up she realized she was supposed to meet Vincent in the library he was going to take her out for food.

"Hm.. I smell her... I can hear her heartbeat racing..." Vincent's words teased Savannah and as the blankets were suddenly thrown from on her, he slipped his body over hers, easily managing to place her head in his hands, he kissed her nose first before kissing her jaw, then her neck. "You know, you do smell beautifully" Vincent looked at Savannah seriously now.

"I'm only kidding human, well unless you wanted me to, or let me.." his words trailed at the end and Savannah poked his side. "Um Vampire, My sweet vampire.. I may let you, one day.." Vincent's eyes were suddenly on Savannah's. "Really?" He asked softly.

"Well my first experience was very bad, and quite scarring, but I mean. I actually trust you and stuff, so maybe in a few months.. or something..." Savannah was looking away from Vincent's eyes nervously, talking about this was like talking about sex. Awkward and unusual.

"Hm, well only the future will tell, but as far as your first encounter went, that is nowhere near how it would be with me, it would actually be a lot less painful, maybe no pain at all actually. But until then" Vincent ended.

He watched Savannah carefully, trying to read her emotions, but nothing came from it. "Vampire, I'm sorry I forgot about you" Savannah slightly smirked before yawning again. Vincent shook his head, "Ah Human it's okay, but now get up I must show you something, well actually I have a lot to teach you first" In a matter of seconds Vincent was standing and waiting for Savannah to do the same. 

Once she stood, she straightened out her clothes and slipped on her flats. Vincent reached for her hadn and led her gently from the room. 

"I'm so excited!"

"Today is the day! 

"The first month!"

Savannah was puzzled as she listened to several different slaves, they all spoke of something, perhaps it was the same something Vincent would explain.

Vincent led Savannah down several hallways and finally a staircase. It led down into what looked like a foyer, Which in other circumstances she would never be allowed to enter. Slaves were strictly forbidden, they had to stay in there quarters, or dorms whichever made more sense.

A tall set of glass doors were off to the right of the foyer, Savannah gleamed at them as she noticed the sun splash through them, it's rays lit up the room beautifully, and she loved the way the warmth from it felt on her skin. "Vincent what is going on?" Savannah asked curiously, as she realized he opened the doors and was leading her outside.

The outside was breath taking, beautiful trees every, the building was surrounded by thick forest areas, in the middle was a large lake, there was wildlife everywhere, plenty of paths to walk around and follow. 

"Wow, I didn't even know this place existed!" Savannah smiled at the birds she saw flying everywhere, it almost reminded her of the large nature parks where she used to live. Vincent finally let go of Savannah's hand and let her lead the way after walking a few steps she stopped suddenly. 

He turned his head curiously when she looked at him. "I, I mean; Is this okay?" Vincent just nodded silently and let her begin to explore. She managed to follow the path that he had hoped she would. It was one of the longest paths that this forest had, it went around the lake and into the forest, deeply into the forest.