-Thirty- * -Nineteen Days-

Savannah was back in the castle in a matter of minutes, it felt like Ben was so far away suddenly and she felt a wave of uneasiness push itself into her chest, her thought process was shutting down though, it was time for sleep. Walking to Vincent’s room after realizing she still didn’t have her own, Savannah crawled into the bed and let sleep come to her.

The morning seemed to come fairly quickly and for a while Savannah just lay in bed staring at the ugly white ceiling. Vincent had lied to her, he was the one who killed her mother. That’s not an easy thing to forgive someone for, and at this point she didn’t even want to forgive him. Savannah just wanted all of this to be over, she wanted the vampires dead and she wanted to be able to finally move on from her life, although that was a lot easier said than done.

It was twenty days until Savannah’s birthday.. She still wasn’t so sure how she felt about being “immortal”. 

“Hey there” Savannah nearly fell off the bed, Vincent had spooked her so badly. “What?” She snapped due to annoyance he laughed it off gingerly. “Well, Payne had your room finished… You want to see it?”

Savannah nodded silently watching Vincent very closely, at the point in time she felt that she had barely known him, sure she had been starting to fall for him but he killed her mother, there was no turning back the hatred she felt towards him now. Her mother wanted her to stay with the werewolves, and to avenge her death. Falling for Vincent had to be out of the question now, and he made it all the more easier for her.

Savannah’s new room wasn’t too far away from Vincent’s but it was up another et of stairs, on the highest floor. “This floor has its own library, kitchen, and lounge room. On top of a few custom privileged bedrooms, which obviously only special people may have” Savannah new he meant that she was one of those people. 

Stepping up to a large oak door, Vincent opened it and looked to Savannah announcing to her that she could enter her own room now. Nodding barely, she took a step into the large room. There was a large four post bed that was made of dark oak very elegant, the sheets were a beautiful blue color, the color calmed her some what.

There was a large seating area with a flat screen TV, A large bathroom was on one side of the room, and next to it was a walk-in closet that held tons of new clothes, mostly Savannah’s style. “This room is huge, Oh my..” Savannah trailed as she noticed that one entire wall of her room was made up of one large window, she could see the entire forest, trees that went on for miles and miles.

“You like it?” Vincent’s words were barely audible to her, as she continued to look deep into the forest. Had Ben made it home safely last night? Regardless of how skilled he was Savannah worried about him, she wondered even more if he would make it tonight, she already wanted to talk to him. A tap on her shoulder made Savannah jump form her thoughts.

“What I it?” She snapped harshly at no one other than Vincent. “I asked if you liked it…” He trailed, slowly backing away and looking at a nearby wall. “Yes, I do.” She finally answered. “Good cause Payne would like to see you again”

Savannah turned to Vincent now. “Why? I just saw him yesterday… please don’t tell me this is going be some type of bullshit where he checks on me every day because, that is just going to get extremely irritating..”

“Well like it or not it is something you will have to deal with while you are under his orders” Savannah caught a glimpse of the irritation in his eyes as he responded to her. “Well if it wasn’t for me you guys would be getting no where in life, considering you would shrivel up and die..” Savannah slightly snapped back. 

“I’m not responding to what you just said because it would be stupid you know he can just take your blood whether you liked it or now, so I suggest you stop talking like you have some kind of upper hand unless there is one and you’re keeping it from me”