-Two- * -Kidnapped?-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, if you don't like it, Don't read it. As simple as that.*

Savannah screamed as loud as her small throat would allow, the man before her lunged for her throat to silence her. Savannah quickly dodged the mans futile attempts at grabbing her throat to the point where he reached for Savannah's blood red hair, crying out from the pain, the man succeeded in pulling her from beneath her mother's bed.

"Ah, Darling it would hurt a lot less if you just simply played along" The man holding her hair laughed darkly and Savannah looked up at him with scared eyes. "Oh, Trever don't scare her too much" Another voice sounded from the opposite side of the room, Savannah noticed a blonde boy no older than nineteen looking at her capture who she now knew was Trever.

"I don't have any money, or anything, please just leave. you can have anything!" Savannah pleaded her eyes starting to tear from Trevers tight grip on her hair. "Sorry sweetheart, my boss would be furious with me if I did that, he sent me out to look for another... helper.. and you're simply the one I picked out" Trever smirked at a man who responded to Savannah. 

Looking at him, Savannah noticed extremely dark brown hair, and hateful eyes. "Who are you? Were you hired? Please I have no one, I bother no one, just let me go" Savannah whined at the three men. "We are creatures of the night, vampires sweetheart" Savannah stared at the men wide eyed. They had red eyes, and canines bigger than most tigers, she read about vampire in her stories but never thought they were real.

"Please tell me this isn't happening to me" Savannah muttered to herself, Trever pinched the bridge of his nose. "She's giving me a headache, let's go already" He snapped at the dark hair man from before. "Trever, you're annoying" The man replied, Savannah's head waved back and fourth between the two. "Daniel, let's go" Trever responded to the last man that Savannah now knew as Daniel.

As the men slowly started to leave the room, Savannah kicked and screamed. "Let me go, freaks!" Savannah could be feisty when she wanted. At the current moment of time her nerves were jittery and her head was hurting. Savannah never bothered anyone, she lived her life alone and she was fine with that, why did she have to be these freaks next victim?

"Knock it off, or I will for you!" Trever growled, Savannah looked at him stunned for a moment. Had this man really just growled? "Wh-what the fuck are you, get off me!" Savannah screamed one last time. She kicked the man in the side of the knee causing him to loosen his grip. and her to get away. "God damn it!" She heard him yell after her.

Cascading down the stairs rapidly, Savannah reached her front door, exiting her home and running down the dark, and lonely street. "Help! someone please hel-" Savannah's screams were cut short as she was tackled from behind. After falling onto the gravel Savannah was turned over roughly, the man from before, Trever straddled her.

"Let me go! Please!" Savannah screamed, tears now starting to fall. "Quiet!" Trever screamed at her. Savannah struggled beneath him, earning growls and irritated sighs from him. The other two men came to Trever's aid. "Man, wait until Payne see's her, he will like her" Daniel spoke. "fuck off!" Savannah screamed before punching Trever in the face.

Trying to face to her feet as he was distracted, Daniel grabbed a hold of Savannh's hair whipping her to him. "Simmer down" Her growled in her ear. As Savannah felt cold breathe at her neck she froze, they weren't really vampires, were they? Her thoughts were confirmed as Daniel bit down into her neck, Savannah screamed from the burning sensation.

"Sweet dreams sweatheart, see you at the mansion" Trevers laugh was the last thing Savannah heard before passing out form lack of blood.

><><><><><<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><<><><

"You didn't have to take so much Daniel, but at least you got her here"

"Yeah well, Payne she put up the worst fight ever.. "

"Master Payne, it was pretty bad, she's quite feisty"

"Ah, she is waking up now.."

 Savannah started to stir from her slumber, looking up into a dark gray room, she took in the scenery, stone walls aligned this room, dark blood red carpet sprawled over the floor, there was a dark oak desk and chair against a large window that took up one wall. In front of the desk two leather chairs laid, waiting to be sat in.

Savannah noticed the three men from before, Daniel, Trever, and the blonde man from before. Savannah sat up quickly, she was laid out upon a leather couch, looking up she now noticed two other men. One she now knew was Payne, judging by his dark features and the fact that he sat at the main desk. He must be their boss. Savannah looked down at herself making sure she was clothed.

"Young girl, My name is Payne, I'm in charge of this mansion, I have been watching you for days. You will suite one of my men perfectly" Payne explained to Savannah.

"Yes! Finally my own slave!" The blonde man from before spoke. Savannah looked at them all wildly. "What is going on here?" Savannah couldn't help but ask. "You're in Vladam, a vampire realm my dear, I capture human slaves and use them to help establish my company" Payne explained.

Savannah still looked confused when Daniel spoke to her next. "You see, Payne's business is to sell human blood to other vampires, it's very expensive, but taking care of this place with how many vampires live here is impossible for us. Slaves come in to help clean and cook and to do other necessities"

Savannah was crying at this point. "Sweatheart, I assign a slave to each of my vampires that need one, It turns out, Kent here has no slave. Anyways, you are to do as they wish and fulfill their needs and desires as planned, or else I will sentence you to death." Payne threatened.

"Please, i mean no harm. Just let me go home" Savannah pleaded her tears falling drastically. "no can do, besides you have no family, every body is dead" Savannah gasped as the words left Payne's mouth.. "How can you..?" Savannah stopped herself as she noticed Payne looking at her threateningly. 

"Well, Kent she is all yours, Show her her new room and yours, Get her aquainted and tech her a little so she knows what to do" Payne explained before waving his hand in dismissal.

"Come on sweetie" Kent smirked darkly at Savannah before reached for her arms, He bound them and attached them to a rope, pulling her to her feet and out of Payne's office.

"Please, I want to go home" Savannah cried softly. Kent just ignored her words.

"This is your new life, Get used to it"