-Seven- * -These Walls Crumble-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Vincent cursed under his breathe that he had asked such a horrible question, How could he be so unkind? You should never ask someone that's not ready to trust you yet what happened to their dead mother. See Vincent knew Savnnah's mother had died, since the vampires track their slaves before capturing them, being the founders younger brother, Vincent knew way more than anyone else. 

"My mother died just a few months ago, a car accident" Savannah's words caught Vincent off guard, he hadn't expected her to answer him so smoothly and quickly. "I'm So-" Vincent hadn't known what else to say other than the obvious apology but Savannah cut him off so quickly he froze in place. "Don't!" Savannah realized her tone instantly and stood up form the floor. "Your room is finished, I must go" Hurrying out the door, Savannah ignored Vincents protests.

Walking back to her room where she was allowed to be for the rest of the night, Savannah couldn't help the tears cascading down her fragile cheeks. Tasting the salty liquid, Savannah sobbed loudly through the halls, trying ot hurry to her room. Almost reaching for the knob, Savannah heard the hall fill with giggles. Peering down towards Kent's room, Savannah noticed two tall blond, model like slaves with Kent. 

Smelling her blood easily, Kent looked up at Savannah. "Oh master Kent, don't you still need out help in your bedroom?" One of the girls asked before giggling. Savannah rolled her tear filled eyes before walking into her room and shutting the door. Vampires were disgusting vile creatures, She hated this place entirely and was done with dealing. 

A slave institute, a slave anything was preposterous, It was insane and made Savannah livid until no end. Who the hell comes up with such shit? Who the hell, who the hell, what the hell!? Savannah was ranting to herself loudly as she furiously ent through her room, tearing everything apart. Her once neatly cleaned room, has everything everywhere. A mirror was smashed on the bathroom floor, along with everything that was on the counter, being on the floor.

Breathing heavily, Savannah laid gently ont the floor, crying out. She noticed a small picture, a picture on the floor, one that had shattered from it's frame. Taking a closer look Savannah's heart throbbed and she heaved over, It was a picture of her mother and her. 

A door opening startled Savannah looking up she began to glare at the person who barged in. Kent. "Stop crying, some people are trying to get some sleep" Kent's fangs were widely protruded from his mouth. Savannah stared at him. "It's my room, too bad if you can hear me!" Savannah stood up fiercely not willing to let Kent tear her down. 

"You will not talk to me like that, brat!" Savannah held her ground. "I am a human, more living than you, I will speak to you lie the leech you fucking are!" A hard slap made Savannah cry out into the night. "I told you to watch your tongue!" Kent spat reaching for Savannah's hair, upon grabbing it within his hands he dragged her to her bed slamming her down on it.

Trying to quickly break free of his grasp, Savannah began to kick and scream. "Get out!!" "Leave me alone!" Savannah was sure everyone in this hall could hear here, especially if there were vampires. "Shut up!" Kent said raising his hand to see Savannah flinch. "I'm hungry, so it is the perfect time to show you, the other responsibility you have" Kent smirked as Savannah watch his fangs. 

"Feeding, I get to take what I want. you just deal with it" Kent held Savannah's arms above her head, And his body held the rest of hers down. Her stomach killed as he was on hers. "Get off, now. Please don't do this" Savannah began to beg, the last thing she wanted was to be bitten and fed from like some kind of prey to a predator. "It won't take long, And it won't hurt... much" Kent smirked.

Kent's head began to fall down the Savannah's his teeth grazed her neck, Savannah had started to tear up. "Stop Kent, Please" Not listening and getting fed up with listening to Savannah, Kent bit down and tore the flesh on the side of Savannah's neck. A burning, painful sensation came over Savannah and she screamed blood curdling screams. If nobody heard her before they definitely heard her now.

Tears poured out form poor Savannah's eyes, she struggeled to get Kent off, struggeled as best she could, soon her body became weak and her vision startes turning black, feeling overwelmingly tired, Savannah couldn't keep her eyes open any longer.

Waking up in the morning, Savannah looked around the room slightly dazed. She was in her room, the bright light from the lamp poured into Savannah's eyes. Sitting up quickly a wave of dizziness reached Savannah's head. Making her hold it in pain, as a headache soon stirred. 

Savannah felt a huge amount of pain in the side of her neck, reaching for it she realized a bandage had been wrapped on her neck, images from the night before flowed into Savannah's mind. Kent. Fangs. Pain. Savannah sighed as she realized she had to get to work. It was Friday, her last day before the weekend.

Savannah got ready and was off to her first room. Cleaning Kent's room quickly and efficiently, Savannah went on to all the rest of her duties. The last room came up, Vincents. Savannah quietly opened his door realizing he was probably asleep, and that he wouldn't mind if she cleaned around him. Stepping into his room was easy and Savannah closed the door gently behind her, Looking she realized Vincent was no where to be seen, Shrugging to herself, she began instantly on the few pieces of laundry on Vincent's floor.

His room was barely a mess, clearly he was a lot more nicer than the other vampires that Savannah had met. After everything was clean Savannah decided to pick up the book again and continue reading. Savannah's eyes drooped a little, and her neck throbbed, She gently laid down on Vincents bed and continued reading.

Not being able to keep her eyes open, Savannah cuddled into the bed and fell asleep soundly. 

Vincent had finished his job for the day, The vampires had small duties everyday to help with the slave institute, weather Vincent agreed or not he had work to do, Once he finished he was bummed to realize it was already ten at night and there was no way Savannah would be left in his room. Vincent had heard her screams the night before, and wanted to help but couldn't do anything.

His hands are tied as he is not Savannah's master. Sighing deepy and wanting to know what happened last night, Vincent walked to his room, Unlocking it form the outside he stepped in. The room was nicely cleaned and Vincent didn't noticed anything out of the ordinary, Walking into his bathroom, it was time Vincent showered and relaxed.

After his shower, Vincent walked back into his dark room, Lightly laying on his bed, Vincent jumped when he felt something touch his cold hard skin. Reaching for the bed side lamp, He turned it on and was shocked at what he found. Savannah lay gently curled up in a ball on his bed, the book she had been reading was laying beside her, no longer open from where she was reading.

Sighing, Vincent had a few options here, He could wake her up and send her to her room, not being able to ask her questions and possibly getting her into trouble with Kent. He could let her sleep and let her wake up on her own when she is good and rested, and possibly be able to ask her questions, or he can pick her up soundly and carry her to her room.

Vincent felt his face heat up at the thought of her sleeping next to him currently, deciding he wanted to know more about her and not wanting o wake her, or get her into trouble. Vincent decided to let Savannah stay in his bed for the night. After all, he wouldn't mind the company.