-Nine- * -I'm Not Afraid Of Tomorrow-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah left Vincent's room early the next morning, It was already Friday morning and she would have to get ready soon. Walking to her room as silent as she could be Savannah closed her door softly behind her, but when she turned Kent was sitting at the foot of her bed an evil glare and snarl on his face.

"Get out" Savannah quickly glared and spoke threateningly. 

Kent was up and in Savannah's face before she could even comprehend it. "Don't tell me what to do, where the hell were you?!" Kent slammed Savannah into a nearby wall before she opened her mouth. Struggling against his arms pinning hers to the wall, Savannah spoke up. "Anywhere, away from you" Savannah spat in Kent's face. He faulted for only a moment before slapping Savannah hard in the mouth. 

"Don't fucking talk to me like that, Don't you ever fucking spit in my face, you disrespectful whore" Kent snapped, Savannah noticed blood falling from her mouth, before she could wipe it away Kent grabbed her hand and completely bent it back snapping the bone in her wrist. Letting out a loud scream Savannah dropped to the floor, holding her wrist close to her body. 

Kent grabbed a fistful of Savannah's hair, "You will go to the nurses corridor and you will get this fixed, then start your normal day, I will finish with you later" Kent let go, slightly shoving Savannah before taking off and slamming her bedroom door. Crying softly, Savannah picked herself up and began leaving her room, walking to the nurses corridor.

Once she reached the nurses room, a small blond nurse came up to her, "You're Kent's slave, right? You're here for your wrist" Savannah just nodded sternly, wiping her tears with the back of her sleeve. "Come with me" The nurse said before leading Savannah to a small room. "The doctor will be right in" Savannah nodded and sniffled as the nurse left the room.

"Savannah?" A familiar voice asked, Looking across the room Savannah took note of a small opened section with a bed and small table, Sitting on the bed was Kayla, stitches in her arm, and a blakc eye. "What happened, I thought your master was nice?" Savannah suddenly asked feeling sorry for her. "It was Kent, he was pissed off that he couldn't find you, and that I couldn't give him the answers, considering I didn't even know where you were" Kayla gently explained.

"He can't touch you, I thought, you're not his slave" Savannah quickly stated feeling incredibly guilty. "Which is why he already got in a lot of trouble, he can't touch me anymore, besides it's not that bad of a wound, yours is far worse" Kayla came and sat beside Savannah holding her wrist gently in her hands, Savannah flinched and cried out at the pain. "This is bad" Savannah started to sob. "I hate him."

"I know you do, But it will take time" Kayla began Savannah cut her off. "Well i'm going to try and find another Master, I already have one in mind, and he doesn't mind" Kayla looked at Savannah oddly. "Who, I mean that's good but it is really hard to switch, don't get your hopes up" Savannah rolled her eyes. "I tihkn he can make it happen, I clean his room everyday, he is on my list it's Vincent" Kayla went wide eyed and Savannah looked at her nervously.

"What?" Savannah asked. "What's wrong?" Kayla fixed her composure. "Do you really know him all that well?" Savannah rolled her eyes. "I've been spending a lot of time with him, like last night, he is so nice he seems great" Savannah had a genuine smile on her face, Kayla was happy for her but knew she had to let Savannah in on what she knew.

"Well as you know I've been around here for quite some time, and well Vincent is so nice, he really is he's great, but he has a girlfriend, and also to, he is Payne's brother so.. He may be able to get you away from Kent but his girlfriend won't like it at all" Kayla explained as best she could.