-Thirty Eight- * -Two Days-

Savannah felt sharp pains in her neck as she stretched from her sleeping figure. “What?” She asked herself finally sitting up, dizziness washed over her and she felt a wave of uneasiness. When she looked around the room it was silent only a familiar vampire walked out of her bathroom, spotting her immediately. “How you holding up?” Kent grinned. “What happened?” Savannah questioned eyeing him suspiciously. Kent held up his hands in surrender, “I didn’t do it, Vincent was hear”

As the words left his mouth the memories came flooding back to Savannah. She gasped. “What time is it?” Her eyes were wide when Kent stiffened. “Five after midnight, He took quite a bit of blood” Kent looked over at Savannah unsure. “How are we supposed to stop him, Kent, have you heard form Kayla?” Savannah’s worse fears were brought to life as Kent shook his head as if to say no. “Sorry, I’ve had no luck. There are quite a few vampires guarding the premises, she wouldn’t be able to get close and I can’t get out there” Savannah shook her head in disbelief. “This is horrible. I need to find Vincent. I have tons of questions for him” Savannah was determined to figure out what the hell was going on.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Kent asked in disbelief. “Don’t you think after he bit you, that you might want to stay clear of him? You don’t make much sense” Kent tried to convince her to stay in her room for now. She had to days left until she turned eighteen and until all hell would unleash. But then again who was he to stop her? Her friend’s weren’t here to back him up on this decision. “Look I can’t stop you, but if anything goes wrong get back here as fast as you can, or scream”

“Gee, that’s makes me feel so much safer” Savannah said sarcastically while stepping out of bed and slipping into her flats. She made her way to the door before Kent stopped her. “Be careful” She just nodded silently, his words still replaying in her mind. It was still very hard to believe that Kent was on her side, a part of her still felt as if he would betray them and kill her in the end. But Savannah couldn’t think of that possibility she had to take all the help she could get currently.

“Where do you think you’re going?” A familiar voice haunted her thoughts, stopping in her tracks, Savannah turned the vampire she had been searching for. “I was actually looking for you. I want to talk. Now” She remained stern as he came close to her, pinning her against the wall. “Let’s go” He whispered in her ear before grabbing her wrist and pulling her to his bedroom.

Vincent led her to his room in silence, they passed several vampires on the way who gave them interested looks. Of course none of them would question Vincent’s actions. Once at his room, Vincent shoved Savannah inside and slammed the door shut behind the two of them. “Talk” He said sternly pushing her down on his bed, He pulled a chair up and sat in front of her. “Now” He snapped getting irritated.

“I have questions, I want answers” She finally spoke. Vincent looked at her curiously for a few moments before finally speaking. “Depends on the questions” Savannah just rolled her eyes in annoyance. “You guys are going to kill me, but I thought you wanted to marry me, make me yours?” The first question was out and at first it didn’t appear that Vincent would answer her. Of course she didn’t hold her breath on the matter. “Well, I would have gladly kept you alive, if you would have proven to be who I thought you were. Instead you proved to be despicable like those damn wolves” 

Savannah was offended with his answer. “You screwed it up yourself when you decided to lie about killing my mother, and when you turned into an evil vampire after I had started to trust you.. It’s your fault we didn’t work out. You were the one that was fake to begin with” Savannah felt anger and hatred run through her veins. She was so worried about Ben and Kayla that it was hard to concentrate on her current situation. She felt tears brim her eyes, at her frustrating situation. She quickly brushed them away with the back of her hand.