-One- * -Alone-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. As simple as that.*

Seventeen year old, Savannah walks through her dark neighborhood, She finished her night shift at the local Starbucks, Hoping to make an easy dollar. He feet patted softly on the cold earth on this late October night, She pulled her jacket closer around her body.

Savannah lost her father when she was twelve, five years ago. He died at only the age of 32, From the pitiful disease of cancer. Savannah was left with her mother. Unfortunately, Savannah's mother died just two months ago, she was killed in a horrible car crash, She had a brain hemorrhage, dying instantly. Savannah hated reliving the day's memories.

Reaching her dark street corner, for the sixth time in two months Savannah heard a loud noise, almost the sound of hissing, or heavy breathing, even some slight foot steps. Savannah recalled the memory form the first night she heard these odd sounds.

Savannah walked alone, again home from work. Working nights wasn't easy but she didn't have a choice. It was better than foster care. Savannah always listened to her Ipod at night, on her short walks home. However, tonight she forgot it at home and was forced to listen to her steady breathing and the sounds of the night.

An owl sounded from a nearby tree, Savannah tried looking for it but couldn't find the small creature. Sighing to herself, she pursued her walk home. Listening softly to the soft drizzling of rain Savannah was broke from her silent putter patter of feet along the wet ground when she heard a soft hiss noise.

At first Savannah thought it might be a cat, but there was no sign of one. She continued to walk a little farther until she swore she heard foot steps. Stopping quickly, and closing her eyes to steady her breathing and listen more closely Savannah once again couldn't find a source to the noise.

Sighing heavily and walking at a faster pace, Savannah continued home not realizing this would be the first of several nights she would encounter these odd noises..

Savannah reached her home successfully for another night. Stepping inside and taking her jacket off, she was greeted to a cold, lonely, and dark house. Savannah looked into the dark only a candle illuminating the den where her mother and father's urns rested a top the fireplace. 

Savannah shivered and looked at the thermostat, It read 48 degrees. Shivering she cursed as she forgot about her heat bill, she couldn't come up with the money fast enough, only getting twenty eight hours a week for being a minor meant small pay checks, which weren't enough for all the bills. Savannah quickly lit the fireplace her only hope of some warmth.

Savannah got chance into some black fleece pajama bottoms, with her favorite band tee shirt, Stepping into her kitchen she boiled some water, and got the hot chocolate ready. As she waited for the water to boil, Savannah walked back into her main den, setting up the blankets on the floor in front of the fireplace. It was her sleeping spot, so she wouldn't freeze at night.

Hearing the water spill over the pot, Savannah knew the water was boiling over. she sighed to herself and her feet patted against the cold hard wood floors. Stepping onto the linoleum of the kitchen, Savannah reached the stove and turned the burner off. She grabbed a big mug and poured her water over the hot chocolate mixture.

After adding some milk so she wouldn't burn her tongue, Savannah walked back into the den, taking her favorite book with her. Savannah set her cup down gently on the floor, a small area rug laid beneath her and her blankets. Reaching for her favorite book, a book her mother used to read to her, Savannah began to read, and sip her warm drink.

The clock reached midnight soon, Savannah looked as the large grandfather clock in the corner of the den made a sharp noise, jumping slightly to the sound Savannah began to get extremely quiet, she rested her book down and watched the flames in the fireplace dance around.

A noise, the sound of a floor creaking, was sounded form the above floor. Savannah quickly looked around her surroundings sharply. She didn't believe in ghosts, so what could the sound be? Savannah quickly stepped onto the cold floor, her body shivering slightly as she reached the spiral staircase, the one she barely ever walked up.

Only reaching the steps midway Savannah heard another sound, this time she froze completely, a small crash sounded from the den, the fire that once dance in the fireplace was burnt out, smoke softly leaving it behind. Savannah's heart caught in her throat her breathing was heavily and she steadied her pulse as best she could, not to make any sound.

"We can hear you, Savannah" Savannah jumped as chuckles sounded from the den below her, quickly running up the rest of the stairs her heartbeat accelerated. Who could possibly be in here? Who's voice was so raspy like that? Reaching the top floor where a large hallway began with d=several different rooms, Savannah ran for one room in particular, quickly shutting the door and running to the middle of the room where the bed was, Savannah climbed under it, her breathing staying as low and calm as possible. 

"Don't hide darling, it makes our game even more fun" That same raspy voice sounded form the hallway. Savannah couldn't believe her ears. Who was in her home? Who would bother her? A burglar perhaps? But how would they know her name? All her thoughts were cut short when the door creaked open. Looming below the bed at the door way, Savannah could see several legs waling into the room.

"Where oh where did my little lamb go, Oh where oh where can she be?" A few chuckles sounded from the room, Savannah squinted her eyes shut and covered her mouth with her hand to steady her breathing. She didn't believe she was safe anymore, but she hoped if she were quiet and they couldn't find her, they would leave.

Upon hearing another door creak, Savannah opened her eyes, And froze at the sight before her, A dark haired man, stared back at her under the bed with her, his eyes were blood read and as he grinned at her she noticed large canines poking out form his lips.

"What's up, darling?" 

What is he? Were Savannahs last thoughts before she screamed...