-Six- * -Fallen-

*Author's Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah woke up to her alarm, it was on a night stand next to her bed, in her new room. Sighing she knew she had fifteen minutes to get ready and start her shift. Savannah got dressed hurriedly, before brushing her long red hair into a tight ponytail, slipping on her black flats and grabbing her list of rooms she left her bedroom.

Kent never bothered Savannah after Vincent had saved her the night before, she hadn't even heard from Kent and she was thankful for that. Looking at her list Savannah realized Kent's room was the first on the list, the list was only about five rooms long. Walking softly into Kent's room, Savannah held her breathe and looked around. 

Being content with the fact that Kent was no where to be seen, Savannah started cleaning his room. Walking into his bathroom, Savannah wiggled her nose at the smell of dirty towels, sighing she put them in the laundry bag. Sweeping the bathroom up, and after emptying the trash can, Savannah quickly mopped up the floor and washed down the sink, toilet, and large shower. Satisfied when the room sparkled Savannah moved on to the bedroom.

Picking up trash and emptying the trash bin by his desk, Savannah realized Kent's room really wasn't that bad. After making his bed, She was finished with his room and nodded in improvement before leaving. On to the next bedroom. For the most part all the rooms were relatively the same, the only differences were the different styles and likes of the different vampires.

Savannah actually enjoyed getting to look trough the different things in everyone's rooms. he was careful not to break anything or leave any marks on anything, she had to clean the rooms anyways why not look around while she were there?

Savannah was on her second to last room, She sighed as she began to finish up. It had been the messiest yet, there was blood all over the bathroom, like the vampire had fed off of a human and left it there, but there was no body. Savannah was thankful as she wouldn't be able to hold the sickness to her stomach in.

Leaving the room, and walking to her last one, Savannah was relieved to be almost done, she couldn't wait to shower and get out of the horrible uniform she wore. The blouse was scratchy and the skirt was short. Thank god for he flats, if Savannah had to wear heals she would have just quit on the spot.

The last room gave Savannah a sense of deja vu as she began to open the door, it almost felt as if she had been there before. Slipping into the room and closing the door behind herself, Savannah realized the room was pitch black, being afraid of the dark Savannah quickly switched the light on.

A loud growl erupted from the corner of the room, where a vampire laid in bed. Savannah's heart began to race. Kent had told her no vampires were ever i their rooms when the slaves cleaned, so why was this vampire in his? "I'm sorry, I'm just supposed to clean I-" Being cut off, she looked at the vampire again. "Ah, so we meet again"  Vincent smirked up at Savannah looking at her under his bangs. "We have to stop meeting like this" Vincent winked at Savannah.

"I didn't mean to wake you, I can come back if you want?" Savannah asked hesitantly. "No, I've slept too long anyways, please make yourself at home. Go ahead" Vincent stood up from his bed and walked over to his desk signing on to his laptop and quickly typing at a very high speed. Savannah shrugged as she began to clean.

Vincent had his clothes everywhere around the room, Savannah smiled to herself, it reminded her of a teenage boy. Reaching over to the dresser, She noticed some books that looked like they were knocked over on the shelves, looking down Savannah smiled. It was one of her favorite books. Desperation, By Stephen King. Not being able to stop herself, Savannah began opening the book and reading, sitting softly on the carpeted floor.

"Ah,  you like my book?" Vincent suddenly broke Savannah from her trance. "Oh god, i'm so sorry. I'm ssupposed ot be working" Savannah began to get up until Vincent put a hand on her shoulder, sitting her back down. 

"It's fine, this is your last room of the day, so you're fine." Vincent smiled down at Savannah and joined her.

"It's one of my favorites, My mom bought it for me before she.." Savannah trailed off feeling tears well up in her eyes. "Um, anyways it's a good book" She finished.

Vincent watched Savannah closely, part of him wanted to know more about her, the other part new she was untouchable because she was Kent's slave. Vincent didn't have one. He didn't want one, he never truly agreed that humans should be slaves, he thought it was rude and abusive. 

Vincent is Payne's younger brother which meant he had almost as much control he could bend and change the rules, a thought came to his mind. What if he had told Payne he wanted a slave, and that he was interested in Savannah, surely he could have her as his.

"What happened to your mom?" Vincent asked wanting to know, and breaking himself form his thoughts.

The look Savannah gave him made him realize that he asked the wrong question.