-Ten- * -Unleashed, Untrustworthy-

*Authors Note: This story will contain graphic information, and sexual, abusive situations. Honestly, If you don't like it, Don't read it. Simple as that.*

Savannah began to laugh at one of Vincent's jokes, in truth; he was absolutely awful at telling jokes. "You're horrible at this" Savannah laugh once again as she poked Vincent in the side. "Hey, stop that" Vincent teased before poking her back. A sudden knock at the door made Savannah dead quiet, Vincent pointed to his bathroom, and it didn't take to long before Savannah got the hint and ran to the bathroom to pretend to clean.

Vincent's low voice was barely audible to Savannah, suddenly a knock at the bathroom door made Savannah open it, and look to who the person that knocked was. Vincent stood, his arm wrapped around a stragers waist. "Umm, I was just finishing up" Savannah said, Vincent winkd as she played along. "Savannah, this is my girlfriend Glory, Glory this is the slave assigned to clean my room" Savannah flinched when Vincent used the words so roughly.

Savannah knew what she was here, but she never thought that Vincent would be the one to talk of her so down graded, it made her rise with fury. "Oh hi, You don't look like the type to be a slave" Glory said, smiling down at Savannah. Glory was almost as tall as Vincent only coming in under a few inches below him. Glory had long platinum blond hair that went to her waist, it rested in a smooth bun. Glory's eyes were a deep brown color, almost black. "What do you mean?" Savannah asked curiously.

"I mean you are a lot prettier than the average slave, almost to pretty" Glory glared at Savannah before grabbing her wrist roughly, Savannah yelped. "Glory" Vincent said when Savannah and glory both met his eyes, they were apologetic at first, then regretful. "Never mind, Guess I will see you tomorrow Savannah" Savannah glared at him as Glory pulled her from the room. "Sorry sweetheart, but I've been away for a few weeks and I need some alone time with him" Glory patted Savannah on the head like a small puppy when it gets praised for doing something correctly.

Savannah rolled her eyes, and scoffed after Glory retreated to Vincents room. Savannah turned and realized that tomorrow was Saturday. Which meant she wouldn't see Vincent, perhaps he made a mistake? Savannah shrugged to herself before walking to her bedroom. 

"Hey" A familiar voice called, before grabbing her arm. "Kent" Savannah stated, more than asked. "Yes, Have you finished your duties for the day?" Savannah nodded not meeting his eyes. "Look at me when I talk to you" Savannah refused and Kent grew angry, a dew slave girls walked through the halls, and stopped as they saw what was starting to happen.

"You choose to defy me, alright" Kent glared down hard at Savannah, who tried not to notice. "Everyone out of their rooms, NOW!" Kent screamed at the top of his lungs, he screamed so loud that Savannah thought the walls might shake. All the slaves preceded to listen to Kent's screams and came out of their rooms watching the sight before them.

"Now vampires, Out, I want to show you how to discipline your slave!" Vampires left their rooms to watch, unfortunately Savannah wasn't far enough from Vincent's room, and when she lookeddiagonally to herself she watched as him and Glory left their room, Glory stared with interested eyes, as Vincents looked horror stricken.

"Now, I've called you all here to show you, to tell you. Slaves shall not disrespect their masters" After finishing his openig statement a large slap to Savannah's lip made her fall down on the floor, blood trickled from the new cut, wiping it quickly and noticing the blood on her hand, Savannah began to panic.

"Now, My dear little slave has yet to listen to me, Isn't that right my dear?" Savannah looked up at Kent only to be slapped once more, this time she let out a yelp at the same time that someone yelled "Wait!" Savannah's tear filled eyes looked up to meet Vincent's figure standing beside Kent.

"Come one, she's learned, ahven't you done enough" This time Savannah watched as Glory came over, Vincent held a hand up stopping her and she glared hard at Savannah. "What is your interest in my slve Vincent?" Kent snapped. "She spends more time than needed when she goes to your room to clean, she has yet to spend that kind of time with me, so what's going on eh?" Kent pointed an accusing finger between Savannah and Vincent.

Vincent looked at Glory who looked horrified. "Nothing, Sorry" Vincent apologized before backing down and just watching. Savannah felt her tears fall again. How could he do that to her? Savannah was more than confused at this current moment, she had thought he cared, she thought that he had feelings. What happened?

"That's what I thought" Kent smirked. Vincent glared daggers at Kent in the current moment in time. He had nothing to do, his hands were tied, if he helped people would know that him and Savannah had been spending time together. If Glory found out he could risk loosing more.  Vincent watched with pain filled eyes as Kent grabbed a hold of Savannah pinning her to the wall.

Vincent watched helplessly as Kent ripped her bandage off, and her almost healed, bruised bites showed to everyone. The slaves gasped as the vampires watched uninterested. Not all the vampires were like Kent, there were many that didn't understand the way he was. He was bitter, cruel and disrespectful.

Savannah cried and pleaded, Kent had pinned her against the wall, her heart beat accelerated at an alarming pace. "Please stop, not again" Savannah hurt so bad from the first time Kent bit her, she couldn't bear it again. "Stop, No" Savannah screamed and kicked as Kent ripped the fleshed and sunk his fangs in, draining her. The slaves watched in horror, while some vampires cheered. Savannah looked around, when she caught Vincents eyes she began to loos consciences.

Savannah woke to a cold cloth on her forehead, her eyes fluttered softly, until they fully opened. Looking around Savannah noticed the familiar room, the familiar bed. "How?" Savannah slightly sat up her head pounding, she reached for her neck, the previous bite was bandaged up. "I'm sorry" Vincent walked from the dark area of the room, and sat beside Savannah. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't help, I- " Savannah was done listening she stood form Vincents bed, annoyed with him. "Shut the hell up" she snapped.

Vincent stood as well his eyes wide. "What?" He asked hurt. "You liar, you're not sorry, not at all, you're just like the fucking rest of these blood sucking leeches" Savannah began to cry. "I actually started to fucking trust you, what a mistake! I even felt close to you, but you just shoved your girlfriend in my face for that one!" Savannah couldn't stop herself now, all the hurt she took form Kent made her angry and Vincent was here for her to take it out on.

Savannah stood to leave, almost at the door.

Vincent grabbed Savannah's waist and pushed her against his door. "Wait, listen" Vincent held Savannah tightly, but not tight enough to hurt. "I tried, I wanted to help, I hated watching him do that to you. But he made all those accusations, all those were true, and I didn't want to get into trouble, you are not my slave I am not allowed to do those things with you" 

Savannah tried to push away from Vincent, when she failed to Vincent smirked. "Stop being feisty" Savannah rolled her eyes. "Let go, you scum" Vincent did as Savannah asked but his eyes looked hurt, he quickly hid it as Savannah looked deeper. "I will not speak to you all weekend, I will clean your room and that is all, I will not, and I repeat, will not spend any time with you" Savannah walked from Vincent's room.

Upon entering her own, Savannah laid down and cried, she cried her eyes out harder than she has ever had in a really long time. "I miss you mom" Savannah hugged a pillow to her chest, her breathing was rapid as she sobbed into the pillow. 

This was where she reamained all weekend. Not to be seen or heard, not to face anyone. Alone to think, to be.