-Nineteen- * -Breaking your promise is easy as breaking your neck.-

It was about three weeks since Savannah and Vincent had their deep conversation, the one where she got to learn some background information about him. Savannah was now back to work, the past three weeks had been good considering she no longer worried about Kent.

It was as if he didn't even exist anymore, when Payne told her that Kent wouldn't be bothering her anymore, he was more than correct, and there were no complaints about that one. After finishing her rooms for the day, and daily tasks, Savannah decided to meet up with Kayla in the cafeteria, something she had't done i a while.

"Hey there kiddo" Kayla greeted warmly, wrapping sAvannah in her arm like ehr very own daughter. "How are you doing?" Savananah smiled widely and they got in line for dinner. "I've been really good, not so traumatized about the Kent situation anymore"

Kayla and Savannah took seat at a small round table, one they always sat at for dinner, they wee never bothered by anyone else, so they could interact in private. "Well speaking of Kent, his slave is on her way here, she is expected to arrive tonight, but we won't see her until tomorrow at least" Savannah was shocked. 

She couldn't believe that they were actually allowing Kent to have another slave, after he treated her he should have been sentenced to prison or even death. But then again the Vampire world didn't work that way. Looking up at Kayla, she popped the question. "How old is she?"

Kayla looked disappointed for a moment before answering. "Sixteen, I swear they get younger and younger" Slamming her fork down Savannah glared, not intentionally. "Are you kidding me? That young, no one should be taken away from their home that young, that is ridiculous!"

Continuing her rant, "This place is sick, I will always hate what it stands for, I will never be able to agree with it.." Kayla grinned. "You are funny sometimes, and I understand your logic. It's difficult to understand, even I still don't."

Savannah and Kayla finished up their dinner, and both headed up to their rooms. Savannah never stayed in hers, she gave it up, she just stays in Vincents all the time, and she had no problem with that. "Vincent!" Savannah grinned as she spotted him, she lay  down on the bed, and he immediately knew what it meant.

Laying down beside her he pulled her into his lap and wrapped his arms around her, it was cuddle time. Every night so far, Savannah cuddles with Vincent for about an hour, and hey talk and laugh. "You still haven't given me an answer silly human" 

"I'm sorry, vampire. But I am truly working on it" Savannah kissed Vincent on the lips and he returned it, then kissed her nose, before nipping at it. "Hey" Savannah called out before she giggled. "How was your day, Little silly human" Savannah's heart melted at Vincents little nick name, she blushed slightly before answering.

"It was good, I had dinner with Kayla, I love her she's like a mother to me" Vincent nodded appreciatively. "How was your day, vampire?" Vincent sighed deeply, "Well it was quite boring, I had to fill out paper work for some new slaves coming in" Puzzled Savannah decided to ask.

"Is one of those slaves for Kent? And you fill out paper work, this place really is disgusting" At this point Savannah was sitting up right facing Vincent, she wanted answers now.

"Human, calm down eh? Why are you getting so hyped up? Anyways yes one is going to Kent, I have to go escort her to her room later, and well the paper work is for the slave and out purpose. We right down every thing we know about them, doctors facts, personality and life facts, basically it's a file of their entire life, everything they have been through" Vincent sighed, sitting up now as well.

At this point, Savannah grew angry. "So you knew about my mother, yet you made me break down and tell you anyways?!" Savannah's eyes began to grow tears, and she glared at Vincent. "Savannah, no! I didn't know that about you. I swear, it's no in your paper work, I'm not sure why though..."