Chapter 2.

I'd just jumped out the shower after standing in there for a good twenty minutes cooling my back off from the sunburn I'd received earlier on the beach. I decided I would have a bite to eat before Niall and I went over Zayn's place for drinks. After all; drinking on an empty stomach always ended badly especially in my case. I left my room and walked down the dimly lit hallway to the kitchen. Obviously I found Niall at the kitchen counter scoffing his face with junk food, and a lot of it.

"Dude you've been eating since we got home, do you ever get full?" I laughed asking Niall.

Niall looked up at me as if I'd just told him someone had died, I should know by now not to question his eating habits. It just still took me by surprise how much this boy could eat, there was nothing of him! Niall didn't even answer my question and just carried on eating as I rummaged through the near empty cupboards.

"Seriously man, there's like nothing here for me to eat." I announced.

Still Niall didn't say anything, except this time he let out a slight manly chuckle. Did he really find it funny that we'd have to go shopping every 2-3 days because he'd eaten us out of house an home? I grabbed a couple slices of bread, buttered them and emptied a bag of salt 'n' vinegar crisps into them. Making a small but satisfying snack.

Buzz buzz, Buzz buzz.

Niall's phone vibrated on the counter next to him. Wiping away some excess food from his mouth Niall picked up his phone swiping it to speaker he answered it, with a mouthful of food of course.

"Hello" he mumbled into phone.

"Hey man it's Liam, you and Louis still coming over Zayn's later?" A deep voice asked from the other end of the line.

"Yeah man defiantly, what time you want us over?" Niall asked

"Whenever man, were all here now. So get ready and come over! I'll text you the address." Liam explained.

"Ite man safe." Niall replied then hung up.

Shovelling another mouthful of food into his mouth Niall got up from the side and wiped himself down getting rid of any excess crumbs.

"Better get dressed Lou, unless you going like that." Niall chuckled at me still wearing my towel around my naked body.

Sending him a sarcastic smile I wondered back down the hallway and into my room to find some clothes to wear. A nice red and blue stripped t-shirt, skinny blue denim jeans and red TOM's. That'll do nicely. I faffed about with my hair a bit before it finally went how I wanted it to. Ready!

Niall had received a text from Liam letting us know where Zayn lived, which wasn't that far from where we lived so we decide to walk instead of drive. Niall grabbed a sausage roll from the fridge to eat on the way and we left to make the short walk to Zayn's'.

"There better be a shop on the way, need to get me some beers." I told Niall as he chewed on the sausage roll.

"There one up here." he replied with a mouthful of food.

I couldn't help but laugh at my little Irish friend; he did amuse me with his eating habits. If I ate as much as he did I would look like an elephant but no. Niall never gained a pound. We reached a shop that seemed to be on the end of Zayn's street. Which was good because I was feeling lazy and didn't fancy walking much further? Niall and I went in, picking out a couple different case of beer, a big bottle of vodka and some mix. We were done and only had to walk down the street to Zayn's apartment.

"I wonder who'll be there." I said my thoughts aloud.

"Probs just the lot from the beach, maybe a couple others. I dunno we'll find out when we get there." Niall answered my question that wasn't really a question.