Chapter 12

Louis POV

I run out the door after Harry, I don't understand why he is acting this way. He has always been such a well mannered and kind person, now all of a sudden he's snapping at people and being rude.

"Wait!" I shouted after him.

But he didn't reply, he didn't even turn around. He just kept walking. I don't even know where he was going, but I followed behind him. Picking up my pace to try and catch up. His legs were so much longer than mine, so I had to kind of jog to catch him. I grabbed his arm and spun him around to face me.

"Harry what's your problem? Why are you acting like this?" I snapped.

He had finally angered me enough that I shouted and I don't shout at people. I was nearly shouting at him earlier in the woods but I didn't lose it. But now. Now he was really getting to me, threatening to leave without a word.

"You. You're my problem!" he hissed back at me.

"Me what have I done?" I questioned feeling quiet sad at his response.

He stood staring at me with those piercing green eyes. It felt like I was being stabbed in my soul, never has he ever looked at me with such hate. I didn't understand what I had done!

"What haven't you done? You flirt with me. You lead me on. And then you go and do the exact same thing with Eleanor in front of me!" Harry snaps still glaring at me wide eyed.

"Harry I. I didn't mean to lead you on. You know I'm into girls. I wasn't flirting with El. That's just me. That's how I am with everybody!" I snap back at him trying to get him to listen.

He doesn't, he just picks his bag from the floor that fell when I grabbed his arm and begins to walk away again.

"Harry!" I shout again, but he still doesn't listen. "Harry will you just fucking listen to me!"

He turns on his heels at hearing my tone. He must be able to tell I'm angry. I never shout. Ever!

"What?" He sneers.

I walk over to him slowly and cautiously, he doesn't look happy. But neither am I at this point. Things were so good between us before the other night. I don't know what changed.

"Haz, what happened? We were getting along so well!" I say to him.

"Look Louis this really isn't your problem, just go back to the cabin and enjoy the rest of your holiday!" he replies.

Hang on did he just call me Louis. He's never called me Louis; he always calls me Boo or Lou. And then makes some cheeky remark. I must have really hurt him. I just don't know how!

"Harry, this is my problem. You're my friend. I want to know what's bothering you!" I tell him.

"That's exactly it. I'm your friend. I don't know how to make it any clearer to you Louis. I like you ok. Like more than a friend. And you lead me on. Made me feel as though maybe you liked me back. Then you go and flirt with El right in front of me the whole time we've been here. How is that supposed to make me feel?" He explained.

My heart literally felt like it was going to fall out of my chest and wither into nothing there and then. I didn't know he had these sort of feelings for me, yeah we kissed and yeah I felt something but I thought it was pure innocent banter between close friends. I didn't know how to feel. I've never been attracted to guys before.

"Harry I!" I didn't know what to say.

"It's fine Louis, just go and enjoy the cabin. I'm going home!"  Harry walked away.

I stood there and just let him go. I didn't know what I was supposed to do. I don't know what I'm supposed to say to make him feel any better. I took a deep breath and walked back to the cabin, preparing myself for all the questions. Questions I didn't even have answers for!

Taking in one last long deep breath I opened the cabin door. Everyone's faces immediately turned to me but no one said a thing. They just stared.

"I don't want to talk about it!" I said simply and walked to my room.

I heard whispers and shuffling behind me as I closed my door to my room. I felt my eyes begin to tear up at the thought of Harry being so mad at me, he was mad at me for something I didn't even know I was doing. How could I be so stupid?

I slight knock on my door moved me from my thoughts, why didn't people understand I wanted to be left alone.

"Louis!" a voice whispered as the wooden door opened slowly.

"What do you want El?" I half snapped

"I just wanted to see if you were ok!" she explained quietly.

Bringing herself into view, I could tell she was actually concerned and not just feeling sorry for me or anything. I sighed and just shrugged. What was I supposed to tell her? That I had upset Harry by flirting with her. That would just upset her!

"M'fine." I answered quietly.

Eleanor made her way over to my bed and sat herself down next to me, gently rubbing my shoulder soothingly. Her touch didn't give me the same feeling as Harry's did but it still did something to me. It made me want her.

"You can talk to me Louis, you know that right?" she told me.

But I didn't want to talk to her, I only wanted to talk to Harry but I couldn't because he wasn't here. I turned facing her. Her eyes were lightish brown colour, very pretty. I pushed her hair out of her eyes, rubbing my hand over her cheek. She looked away from me but I gripped her chin and brought her gaze back.

"I don't want to talk!" I whispered into her ear.

Moving slowly from her ear I kissed down her neck then back up her cheek. Finally I met her lips and there was no hesitation as she kissed me back. Our lips felt odd together, but I continued to massage her lips with mine. Moving my hand up her thigh as she rested her hand behind my neck.

Slowly I laid her down as I hovered above her, not moving my lips from hers. I could hear her breathing deepen as my hands roamed her clothed body. I kissed down her neck, nibbling and biting down causing a moan to release from her lips.

"Louis I erm."

She didn't finish what she was saying; instead she brought my lips back up to hers. I kissed her deeply, trying my hardest to enjoy it.

But I couldn't. For some reason this just didn't feel right. It felt in fact. Wrong!

"I'm sorry. I can't do this!" I said quietly as I moved away from her.

I stood and put on my jacket. She lent up on her elbows and just gazed at me for a second.

"It's Harry isn't it!" she eventually said

"I have to go!" I replied slamming the bedroom door behind me

I ran outside the cabin without a second thought, I didn't even know where I was running to but I couldn't stay there any longer. 

----------------------------------- 

Ok guys so you asked for more drama, so i gave you some. I hope you like it. 

I am about half way though writing this story and would love to know what you think so far. And what you think might happen.

10 likes and 5 comments for the next chapter as it helps motivate me :) 

The best comment on each chapter gets the chapter dedicated to them

Love you all 

J xoxo