Chapter 19.

Niall POV

"What the fuck was that about Niall? Why was he accusing you of making out with Dani? Did you cheat on me? And what did you do when Louis pushed me out the room?" Liam threw all these questions at me at once.

We were now at his place, Louis and Harry had dropped us off in a taxi on their way home. So now Liam and I were alone and I had to face the questions. But how was I supposed to tell him anything with him getting scared or upset.

"Liam listen if I'm going to explain everything to you, you're going to have to actually sit and listen. Don't interrupt me until I finish!" I tell him.

He nods in agreement and I take in a deep breath.

"When we had that argument about us not coming out and telling people and I stormed off I saw Dani at the beach. We got chatting and ended up at the bowling alley," Liam went to interrupt but I held my hand up stopping him "We were having a laugh and getting along really well, when all of a sudden she jumped on me for a hug, there was a small moment and I mean tiny moment when we almost kissed!"

"What do you mean almost?" Liam butted in looking sad

"She had her arms wrapped around my neck and was looking in my eyes, she kind of leant in and we were close to, but then Perrie shouted our names and we pulled back. I don't think I would have done it. But if it weren't for Perrie then I can't say what would have happened. But we didn't kiss!" I explained the answer to that question.

Liam's eyes looked straight to the floor, he'd kept eye contact all the way till the end of my explanation, but now he looked upset.

"Liam please don't be mad, nothing happened!" I ask him

"But it could have. If Perrie didn't stop you then you don't know what would have happened!" he speaks up.

"But she did stop us and it didn't happen!" I say louder to make him listen.

He lets out a loud sigh and brings his gaze to mine; his eyes are dark and watery. I sit myself down next to him and wipe a stray tear from under his eye.

"Look Li, I like you. You're my boyfriend. I don't want to lose you. But people need to know about us. If they knew then things like this wouldn't happen. Girls wouldn't be coming onto me or you!" I tell him.

"I know Niall, but it worries me. Look at what that Dexter kid called you. I don't know if I could handle that!" Liam explains saddened by his thoughts.

"I took care of that. People will get over it when the next lot of gossip comes out. Look how quickly people accepted Haz and Lou. They're strong as ever!" I try to get my point across.

"What do you mean you took care of that? Niall what did you do?" Liam asks with a little fear in his eyes.

I know he heard the kick, but he didn't see it. So it didn't need to be spoken about. The kid got what was coming to him. There was no way I was going to let him get away with calling me a faggot and not to mention causing un-needed problems between Liam and I.

"We don't need to talk about that Liam. We need to talk about us!" I change the subject back.

Liam lets out a sigh and nods his head in agreement.

"Li are we ok? I mean are we still together?" I ask not really sure if I want to know the answer

"What? Of course we are. I was just scared to tell people and it felt as though you were trying to push me into it too quickly!" Liam explains taking my hand in his.

I sigh a sigh of relief, I haven't lost my boy. That's what I was worried about the most. I look at him deep in the eyes. He looks tired and I can tell he's still slightly drunk.

"Liam, let's get you to bed and we'll continue this in the morning!" I tell him.

I help him from the sofa and guide him to his bedroom; surprisingly his room is a mess. Liam is always organised and tidy. I step over the random object on the floor, guiding Liam as I do so. I lay him down on his bed and pull the sheets over him.

I go to walk away to get back to my place to get some shut eye of my own but Liam calls out for me.

"Stay!" he tells me in a whisper.

I can already tell he is dozing off but I wasn't going to turn down the opportunity to spend the night with my boyfriend, I had missed his touch so much these past few weeks. I climbed into bed behind him and wrapped my arms around his torso. I felt his breathing even out as the sound of his breaths soothed me into my own slumber.