Chapter 15

WARNING! Just a breif warning guys, SMUT ahead. If you dont like reading this kind of stuff then i sugest you dont read this chapter. LY

Harry POV

I just finished my last class of the day and I was so excited to go out for dinner with Louis tonight, I hopped in my car and pulled out my phone

To Louis

Hey boo, just finished my last class, going home to shower and change then will come pick you up.

Love Haz xoxo

I slipped my phone back into my jean pocket and shifted the car into gear. Pulling out of the parking lot I checked both directions then pulled onto the road. It didn't take me long to get home. Pulled up on the street opposite my apartment and made my way inside.

Throwing my keys and wallet on the side I walked into the bathroom and stripped off. I showered and washed before strolling out the bathroom naked. It felt good to air dry every once in a while.

I picked my phone up that was buzzing on the counter top.

To Harry

Hey Haz, looking forward to tonight can't wait to see you

Love Lou xoxo

Aww he was such a cutie. I strolled into my reasonably tidy bedroom and hunted through my draws for a decent outfit for tonight. Deciding on a grey skin tight T-shirt and some black skinny jeans. I pulled on the clothes and sat down in the kitchen to text Louis.

To Louis

Hey boo, leaving mine in a minute. Make sure your ready

xoxo

I clicked send and grabbed my leather jacket.

Pulling up on the side of the road outside Louis apartment I checked my hair in the mirror, ruffling it a little before getting out. I walked up to his door and knocked lightly. After a minute he opened and offered me inside.

"I just got to grab my coat and shoes, come in" he said.

I stepped inside, the place was a mess. Maybe it hit him harder than I thought when I stopped talking to him. There was pizza boxes all over the place, trash was piled up in the corners, his uni work seemed to be covered in grease over the coffee table in the centre of the room.

"All done!" Louis said appearing in front of me.

"Boo what happened to this place?" I asked.

"Oh erm that!" he replied without a real answer.

He ushers me out the door closing and locking it behind himself not actually answering my question.

"So where d'you want to go?" I ask.

"I was actually thinking that little cafe next to the beach!" Louis replies. "Reminds me of where it all started!"

Now I never took him as the memory, romantic type but I could be wrong. We got into my car and drove the short distance to the little cafe next to the beach. When we arrived we both got out the car slamming the doors in union. We turned and laughed at each other.

"Doing things at the same time already. Must be made for each other!" I joke half serious.

Of course I was almost serious, I did think we were made for each other, but I couldn't let Louis know that just yet. I could tell it made him a little nervous being with a guy. Considering he thought he was straight most of his life.