Chapter 9.

-Cabins Part 2

Niall POV

My stomach rumbling woke me, it sounded like thunder just after lightening had struck. I turned my head to see Liam still sleeping peacefully next to me. His arm was wrapped tightly around my bare torso. I had to find away to slip away without waking him. I lifted his arm slowly from around my body and placed it carefully back on the bed. Quietly I grabbed my phone from the nightstand and tiptoed out the room.

I sat down quietly in the kitchen area as Zayn and Perrie we still sleeping on the pull out couch, they looked so cute cuddled up together. I don't understand why they're not a couple yet. I looked at my phone and it read 8am, time for breakfast.

I carefully pulled out a bowl from the little cupboard above the counters and placed it on the table, pouring in some milk and cereal I sat down and dug in. I think it took me less than a minute to devour the contents of the bowl. That certainly hit the spot!

"Nialler!" Perrie whispered as she grabbed my shoulders.

"My god Perrie you scared the hell out of me!" I kind shouted in a whisper back at her trying not to wake Zayn.

He was a moody fucker if you woke him up any time before 10am. So everyone just left him be and let him sleep until he woke by himself.

"What you doing up so early Ni you on vacation?" Perrie asked.

"I was hungry!" I simply replied with a smile.

Perrie nodded she knew what I was like with my food, I'd known her for a while and we always got along well. She was just as loud as me and loved her food. She'd be my perfect girl if I wasn't into guys, well Liam!

Speaking of the devil, Liam casually strolled into the kitchen joining Perrie and I. His hair was a little messy and his eyes a bit puffy where he had just woken up but he was cute.

"Morning guys." He said in a ruff morning voice.

"Hey." I winked slyly as people didn't know about us just yet.

He sat down next to Perrie and took a mouthful of her cereal that she'd just poured out; she slapped his arm playfully and gave him a pouted look. He just chuckled to himself as he swallowed the mouthful of food.

Around maybe nine half past ish Louis and Harry emerged from their bedroom and joined us around the breakfast table, I was already on my third bowl, Perrie on her second and Liam just laughed at us as we ate.

"Morning guys." Louis shouted as he walked in.

As if in union we all shushed him and pointed to Zayn who was now stirring on the pull out bed. He quickly pulled his finger up to his mouth and made a gesture as if he was locking it. Harry just laughed silently into his hand as he sat down next to Liam and poured himself some cereal. About 10 minutes later we were joined by Eleanor and Danielle. We were all sat quietly around the table talking about what we were going to do today.

"I think we should go to the lake." Louis suggested.

"What about hiking?" Danielle added.

"Personally I think we should go to the bar." I laughed.

Everyone laughed along with me. They must have known I was going to suggest something like that I mean after all I am Irish. The boom of laughter made Zayn moan out sleepily.

"Shhh!" he groaned.

"Come on Zaynie, wakie wakie." Perrie said soothingly as she stroked his fluffy bed hair.

"I don't wanna." Zayn moaned again pulling Perrie back into the bed.

We all just laughed at how stubborn he was, he really didn't like mornings but we all wanted to go explore. As if the guys knew exactly what I was thinking we all ran and bundled on top of Zayn. Perrie quickly moved just as we reached them so she didn't get stuck under everyone.