Chapter 11.

Liam POV

It was a new day and un-surprisingly I was the first awake. I slipped gently from Niall's warm arms and pulled on some sweats. It was quiet warm this morning so I didn't bother putting on a top. Seeing as I was the only one up right now, it didn't seem to matter. I made my way into one of the bathrooms closest to Niall and I's room. I washed and brushed my teeth before making my way into the kitchen. Zayn and Perrie were snuggled on the sofa but there was somebody on the floor. It was Harry!

I wonder why Haz was sleeping on the floor, was him and Louis arguing again. I mean I had heard a little tiff between them both when we were coming back from the bar the other day but I thought that was just Harry being drunk and goby. I left him to sleep as I tried to figure out why he was down there!

I got some ingredients from the fridge and decided I would make breakfast for everyone, well I wanted to make breakfast for Niall but people would get suspicious so if I make it for everyone no one will notice.

I heated the frying pan and poured in a little oil, turned on the grill so that could heat too. It must have been the smell of things heating up but Niall soon emerged from our room all sleepy eyed and groggy.

"Hey babe!" he smiled sleepily.

"Hey." I smiled back.

He quickly looked around to make sure no one else was about or awake and placed a soft little peck to my lips. I wanted more right then but I knew someone would catch us so I just smiled and continued with my cooking.

I'd made about half of the breakfast, bacon, eggs and toast when a loud OUCH came from the living area. I couldn't help but laugh as I noticed Perrie had woken up and stepped on Harry.

"What are you doing down there?" Perrie laughed quietly trying not to wake Zayn.

"Felt like it!" Harry snapped back tiredly.

Perrie rolled her eyes and just stepped over him, joining Niall at the table waiting for their food. I swear they were so alike them two. If Niall wasn't my boyfriend and there wasn't something going on between Zayn and Perrie they would make a great couple.

Harry sat up against the sofa and put his head in his hands, I wanted to talk to him. Find out what was wrong but I'm not going to ask him in front of everyone, I'll wait till later. I dished up breakfast for Harry, Niall, Perrie and I then placed the rest of it under the grill to keep warm for when the other woke.

"So. Everyone sleep ok?" Perrie asked the table.

"Yeah great." Niall replied looking at me as I nodded in agreement.

"Was alright." Harry said grumpily.

We all exchanged glances before looking back at Harry, one of us was going to say something, I could just tell.

"What's up Haz? Since the bar you've been really odd!" Niall got there first.

"It's nothing mate." Harry replied quickly

"Something's obviously bothering you mate" I added.

Harry just looked down at his plate of food; he was pushing it around his plate not really eating any of it.

"Harry!" Perrie said softly "Is it Lou?"

Harry's eyes shot up from the mess of food on his plate, he looked from each of us before letting out a long sigh and then nodded.

"What is it?" Perrie asked again.

"He just. Oh I don't know!" Harry said in a huff.

"What?" I added.