Chapter 17.

Zayn POV

Walking through the bowling alley hand in hand with Perrie, I hear her gasp and grip my hand tighter.

"What? What is it?" I ask concerned

"Look!" she points over in a direction of two people.

From what I can make out it looks an awful lot like Niall and Danielle. But that couldn't be right could it. Danielle from what I can remember had some kind of boyfriend and Niall hadn't shown any interest in anyone since he had been hanging out with Liam a lot.

Perrie was convinced that Niall and Liam were dating but neither of them had said anything, so I thought nothing more of it. But this was just weird. The blond haired guy seemed shocked and weirded out by the brunette girl leaning in closer to him.

As we continued walking closer on our way out, mine and Perrie's eyes kept darting to the couple about to kiss.

It was in fact Niall and Danielle.

"Dani!" Perrie shouts

Danielle quickly jumps away from Niall and stands a little embarrassed to be caught, she waves a shy wave as we walk toward them.

"Alright man?"I ask bringing Niall into hug.

"Yeah!" he replies patting my back.

When we pull away I can tell he feels uneasy at being caught nearly kissing Danielle. I don't know why though, she was a good looking girl.

"What you guys doing here?" Perrie asks Danielle.

"We just erm. Bumped into each other by the beach and thought it would be fun!" she answers.

Now they both look uncomfortable in our presence, Danielle knew that Perrie knew about her kind of boyfriend. And I could see Perrie giving her a disapproving look.

"We should go Pez!" I say tugging on her arm.

Perrie hugs Danielle goodbye and whispers something I can't hear in her ear. We leave the bowling alley leaving an uncomfortable Niall and Danielle behind.

"Well that was awkward!" I say opening my car door for Perrie to get inside.

"Yeah, I know right!" she replies just as shocked as I am.

"I thought Dani was dating someone?" I ask

"Yeah so did I." she replies confused.

The rest of the drive back to her apartment is quiet. Once inside we find El casually sat on the couch watching a random programme that I have no idea what it is.

"Hey El!" I say as I walk past and sit in an arm chair

"Hey Zayn." she replies then continues watching her programme.

"El you never guess what we saw today!" Perrie runs in saying

Eleanor looks up from the TV excitedly to hear what Perrie has to say.

"What?" she shuffles excitedly in her seat.

"We saw Niall and Dani almost making out at the bowling alley!" she explains

"What do you mean, almost?" Eleanor asks

"Well Perrie here interupted them!" I but in laughing.

"Well it's a good thing to. Danielle has a boyfriend. What is she thinking?" Eleanor snaps at us both.

I must admit she looked generally concerned that Danielle nearly made out with Niall, but I didn't know what the big deal was until now. I wasn't sure if Dani actually had a boyfriend until she just said it!

"Calm down El. They didn't actually kiss. What's got you so bothered anyway?" I say confused at her snappiness.

"I'm not bothered!" she snaps again.

"Ok then. I think it's time for me to go!" I say standing up

Perrie walks me to the door and mouths a 'sorry' and I nod my head. She didn't need to apologise for Eleanor but she always did. El would get grumpy a lot about couply things. I think she was still pissed that Louis chose Harry over her.

"See you later babe." I kissed Perrie goodbye as she closed the door behind me.

-----------------------

Big thank you to all you readers that are sticking with this story, i really so love you guys. 

Vote/Comment/Fan