Chapter 24

WARNING! SMUT!

Niall POV

I couldn't believe my ears. I had followed Louis when he ran out after Eleanor, I knew there had been some tension between them since the cabin trip and I wanted to make sure everything was alright. I left just after Louis and followed a little down the road. I stopped at sat near some bushes so I wasn't in sight. But after what I just heard I wish I hadn't followed him.

Eleanor was pregnant! I don't even know how this could have happened. Louis was with Harry and has been for ages now. If El was pregnant surly it wouldn't be Louis', he wouldn't do that to Harry. Would he? I didn't know what to think.

I kept myself hidden as Louis stormed away and back up the street toward the direction of his place. I couldn't bring myself to go back there after what I just heard but I needed to talk to someone. I quickly pulled out my phone and dialled Liam's number. After a couple of rings he answered.

"Hey Li, it's me can you come meet me?"

"Is everything alright?"

"No not really, will you meet me?"

"Yeah I'll be 2 minutes."

He hung up and I sat in the side of the road. I placed my head in my hands and waited. It didn't take long for Liam to sprint up the road and sit down next to me. His head was a little sweaty and his breathing uneven

"What's up?" he asked catching his breath as he wrapped a supportive arm around me

"I'm confused." I answered

"What about? Where are Louis and Eleanor?"

"See that's the thing. I followed Louis but I stayed back as they spoke and I heard something I really shouldn't have!" it told him

Liam's face looked confused; he furrowed his eyebrows at me and squeezed me into him tighter.

"Well, what was it?" he asked.

I really didn't know if I should tell him or not. I didn't know all the facts. All I knew is what I had heard. Eleanor could be lying for all we knew. But then again why would El lie about something like that? I still couldn't get my head around the fact Louis had cheated on Harry!

"You got to promise you won't say anything," I told him and he nodded "I overheard El and Louis talking. El was screaming at Louis and then she said something about being pregnant and it being his."

I let out a long sigh as I took in Liam's reaction. His mouth had pretty much dropped to the floor; his beautiful deep brown eyes were wide in shock. His grip on me had tightened.

"Is it true?" he asked in shock

"I honestly don't know," I told him "All I know is what I saw and heard. Louis and El were screaming at each other, and then Louis stormed off after El said about the pregnancy. Said something about not dealing with it right now!"

"Oh my god!" Liam said bringing his free hand up to his mouth.

"We can't say anything to anyone, especially not Harry. Not until we've spoken to them." I told Liam and he nodded.

"Come on we should get home, you want to crash at mine tonight?" he asked and I nodded.

Liam lived a few minutes' walk from where we were sat. He took my hand in his and we walked casually back to his. When we arrived he unlocked the door and let us in.

"Food?" I asked as I'd missed out on pizza

"Yeah help yourself." he told me.

I strolled into the kitchen and helped myself to the contents of his cupboards. Picking out some chips and dip I took them to the front room and waited for Liam on the couch. I flicked through the channels trying to find something decent to watch. Eventually I decided on Big Bang Theory. It was a great show and I hoped it would lift my spirits.