Chapter 13.

Harry POV

It's been a week since I walked off from the holiday, by the sounds of things everyone left the night I did but I haven't spoken to any of them. Yeah they've tried to talk to me, I've had Liam and Zayn banging on my door for hours trying to get me to open, but I didn't. I've had texts from Niall and the girl but they got the hint and left me be after a couple days of me not replying. And Louis well he's text me, phoned me, banged on my door. He has tried everything!

But I just couldn't bring myself to talk to him, he hurt me. Bad! I don't understand how he didn't see it. He must have known what he was doing! The flirting, the touching, the kiss! How can he not have felt what I did after that kiss!

I tried so hard to push him to the back of my mind but I just couldn't. That kiss felt so unbelievable. I'd never felt anything like it in my life.

BANG. BANG. BANG.

There goes the door again. I really had had enough of all these people harassing me, but I suppose I had to face them eventually. I just didn't know what I was going to say to them! I pulled myself from the sofa and strolled lazily to the door.

"I'm not in the mood Liam!" I shouted before reaching the door.

I knew it was properly Liam he always was the annoying type, whenever something was wrong he had to try and fix it. And let's face it not everything could be fixed.

I reached for the door handle and pulled it open in one swift motion, almost instantly I wished I hadn't. I quickly tried to slam it shut again but a foot was wedged in the frame between the door and the frame.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Harry we need to talk." Louis says quietly.

"There's nothing to talk about!" I snap at him.

"We need to talk about us!" he looks at me with worry in his eyes.

I step aside even though I really don't want to, letting him walk into my apartment. He strolls right through and into the kitchen like he owns the place. I follow behind him, then he stops and turns to face me.

"Well?" I snap.

"Harry look. I never meant to hurt your feelings. In fact that was the last thing I wanted to do. We got along so well. I don't want to lose you!" he says with sincerity before looking to the floor.

"Then why did you do it?" I ask calming down a little.

"I didn't even know I was doing any of it. Until you told me that day you left the cabin, about the flirting, the touching. I didn't think anything of it. Not until after you left!" he explains

"What do you mean?" I ask another question.

"Well after you left, I went to my room to be alone, then El came in and"

"I really don't want to hear this!" I interrupt him before he goes into detail.

"No Harry listen you need to hear this," he says grabbing my hands in his "When Eleanor came in she tried to comfort me and me being the dick I am tried to you know 'have my way'. But after we kissed for a couple minutes it didn't feel right, not with her. Not after our kiss."

I stood there a little shocked at what he had just told me, but I didn't know whether to believe him. This could all just be some mad lie his spinning to hurt me even more.

"Harry seriously listen to me, after we kissed that time. It's all I can think about and it's screwing with my head. I've never been into guys before, ever. I've never even found a guy attractive and then I met you. With your chocolate curls, those bright green eyes and oh so amazing dimples. Ever since I saw you that first day at the beach with your board under your arm. I can't get you out my head and its driving me crazy!" Louis explained some more.

Was he really telling me this? Was this for real? Did he have some kind of feelings toward me?

"Harry please say something!" he begged.

I had no words in me too say though; I didn't know what to say back to that. Of course there were a million things I could have said, like how much I liked him and how I can't stop thinking about the kiss either but I was speechless. There was only one thing I could do!

Grabbing his face in my hands forcefully, I pressed my lips to his, they fit almost perfectly. Holding still for just a moment. I then moved my lips as his guided me into a sweet passionate kiss. My hands tangled in his hair as I gripped the back of his head. I didn't want this moment to end.

I licked gently across his bottom lip, he granted me access as we battled for dominance inside his mouth. Obviously I won. I massaged the inside of his mouth with my tongue, exploring every inch I could. Our kiss broke for just a second as we stared into each other's eyes gaining our breath back.

Gripping Louis hips I swiftly lifted him onto the kitchen counter behind us, I parted his legs standing in-between them as I took completely control of the situation. I moved my lips to his neck kissing gently but firm, causing him to moan in my ear.

"You like that do you?" I whispered as I continued to kiss up his neck.

"M'hum." he hummed back as he nodded.

His hands trailed up my shirt gripping onto my back as I bit down and sucked on his sweet spot, he moaned a little more. His grip on my back getting tighter and tighter. I could feel his bulge growing against my own, and it felt so good.

"H. Harry stop!" Louis says suddenly.

"What? What is it?" I ask pulling away from a purple bruise I left on his neck.

"We need to slow down!" he says shyly.

I must admit I was getting a little carried away. I completely forgot for a second that Louis had never done this before. Not with a guy anyway!

"Oh. Sorry!" I reply moving away so he could get down from the counter.

"It's. It's ok. I just. I can't rush this. You know!" he explains.

"I completely understand." I reply shooting him one of my heart stopping smiles.

He shoots me a smile in return and I walk closer pecking his nose.

"How about we sit and watch a film?" I ask

"That sounds nice!" Louis replies.

We walk into the living room and Louis sits on the couch while I pick a film. Finding Nemo.

About half way through the film Louis pulls from my arms and looks at me a little concerned.

"Am I forgiven?" he asks

"On one condition!" I say in return

"And what's that?" Louis chuckles lightly.

"Be my boyfriend!" I say confidently.

It had to be done. I had to make him mine before I lost him again. And I really didn't want to lose him again!

"Ok." he replies simply.

He kisses my nose and snuggles back into my chest as we lie back in each other's arms and continue watching the film.

By the time the film is finished I can hear Louis snoring. I pull him up into my arms and carry him to my bedroom. After slipping off his T-shirt I place him under the duvet. I go back downstairs and turn off the TV, then join my boyfriend in bed. God it feels great to call him that!

-----------------------------

Hey guys wow i cant believe how many of you are enjoying this story. Im so happy you guys like it. I just wanted to ask a little question. How do you guys feel about SMUT? because i have a feeling there is going to be a fair bit in the future :)

Lets say 8 Votes, 5 comments for the next chapter yeah :)