Chapter 22.

Louis POV

Awaking in the strong arms of my gorgeous boyfriend, I could feel the rise and falling of his chest as he breathed so deeply as he slept. Last night was amazing; I'm still trying to even figure out if I dreamt it or if it was real. But boy did it feel real. He was so gentle with me, so caring. His touch sent me crazy. A smirk cornered in my mouth as I remembered the actions of last night. How deep he was inside me, how he took complete control. Next time I would defiantly return the favour.

"Morning boo." the curly haired lad smiled at me.

"Morning Haz." I replied returning the smile.

He looked so good in the mornings. I'm almost jealous. The way his hair just falls into place once he shakes it out, his emerald green eyes bright as the morning sun, perfectly pouted pink lips I could kiss all day. This guy drove me crazy.

"Sleep well?" I asked him

"Very well." Harry replied with a wink.

I knew he was thinking about last night's antics. But who could blame him it was amazing. Even though my arse did hurt like hell today, it was worth it!

"I'm gunna take a shower." I told him as I struggled to escape his hold.

"No don't leave!" he whimpered in a childish tone.

"Haz come on let go." I laughed as he pulled me tighter.

"I don't want to." he moaned again pouting his bottom lip.

I tickled at his ribs knowing it would be my only form of escape at this point and surly it worked. Within seconds I was thrown to the hard floor below the bed with a thud.

"Owe," I squeaked as Harry giggled. "It's not funny."

"I'm. I'm sorry boo. Are you ok?" Harry asked trying to contain his laughter.

"Fine!" I said firmly getting to my feet.

Obviously I wasn't really mad or anything, I was just playing it off. I rubbed my butt cheek and stood in front of Harry who was holding his stomach in a fit of giggles.

"Stop laughing." I pouted.

"I can't help it boo. You know what happens when you tickle me." he answered

And in fact I should have learnt my lesson from tickling him by now. Every time I end up with an injury of some kind. Nothing major or serious, just a bump, cut or bruise. Harry just freaks out when he's tickled and thrashes about, kicking and slapping. Fighting off whomever it is doing the tickling. Which was usually me.

I let out a humorous sigh and started to make my way to the bathroom, I happened to be walking very slow and carefully. My legs bowed a little as I walked. I was defiantly sore.

"You alright there babe?"

Harry was now laughing even more, so now he was laughing at my walking and at the fact he pushed me off the bed.

"M'fine." I said with a slight smile trying to not make too much obvious.

"Someone a little sore?" he winked.

I shot him a shut-up kind of look and then continued my journey to the bathroom. I didn't bother locking it behind me; I was only taking a shower. If Harry wanted to join he was more than welcome.

Still naked from last night's session I didn't have to worry about removing clothes, so I just turned on the shower and waited for the water to reach the right temperature. I reached my hand inside to check the temperature when I felt two larger hands reach around my hips pulling me into a hug.