Chapter 18.

Louis POV

"Party, party, party!" Niall chanted as he walked into Harry's apartment carrying a create of beer.

We had all been invited to a party off campus tonight; it was nearing the end of another term as Christmas was just around the corner, which meant my birthday was close too. We had decided on having a few drinks before the party so a few of us were getting together here at Harry's.

Perrie and Zayn were already here along with Harry and I. Niall just turned up, weirdly without Liam. But those two had been keeping a distance between them for about 2 weeks now. I hadn't got around to asking what was going on as I had a lot of catching up to do before the erm was over. But now I was finished I could ask Niall later.

"Drinking, drinking, drinking!" Niall changed his chant as he handed out the beers.

Everyone laughed at his enthusiasm but to be honest we all really needed this. There had been a bit of tension within the group lately and no one could figure out what was going on.

El had gone off the radar since Harry and I came out as a couple, maybe she was jealous or something I don't know. Liam and Niall weren't hanging out as much, but I need to find out what's going on there. Danielle comes around every now and again but when she's in the same room as Niall and Perrie things get awkward for some reason. Perrie and Zayn were doing great together, always hanging out going on dates. And Harry and I were pretty much inseparable. We still hadn't had sex yet but that was more my fault then anything.

I wanted to so badly, we'd get right to the point of doing it and then I'd freak out or freeze up. I know I'm nervous and Harry does too, he's so understand about it. Telling me when the time is right it will just happen!

"Let's get this party started!" Harry's yells bringing in shot glasses and vodka from the kitchen.

We all cheers the little glasses and in one quick gulp we shot the drinks. A warm burning sensation fills my throat as the alcohol makes its way into my system. I shake my head at the nasty taste and take a mouthful of beer to make me feel better.

"What are the others doing?" Harry asks everyone.

"Dani and El are meeting us there!" Niall explains.

Perrie instantly shoots him a deadly glare, I mean if looks could kill Niall would be dead on the floor right now! Zayn nudges her and she retreats her eyes as Niall laughs it off and continues drinking.

"I thought Liam would be coming with you Ni?" I ask him sipping at my own beer.

"Haven't spoken to him!" Niall snaps quickly

Something was really up with them. They were so close, well dating but only I knew that. I wonder what happened.

I don't question him, I'll just wait until later when were alone.

We spend a couple hours drinking and playing some games to aid us in getting tipsy before the party, after succeeding at that we decide its best to leave before we can't.

We all squeeze into a cab as none of us are in the state to drive even though Zayn said he wasn't drinking tonight. The party was a half hours drive away so we all giggled and joked around on the way.

 ---

Pulling up outside the party, you could hear the base pumping through the walls of the house. This house was huge, I don't even know who it belonged to we was invited by a friend who was invited by a friend and so on. But hey free house, Party!

"Louis, Harry!" A familiar voice slurred from behind us as we entered the house.

I turned to find a very drunk Liam resting his hands on our shoulders; he was completely out of it. Holding on to us already to keep himself up.