Chapter 10.

Zayn's POV.

As much as I hate getting up so early I had a surprise for Perrie today. I really enjoy spending time with her; I've had the biggest crush for ages. This was my perfect opportunity to woo her. I crawled quietly from the pull out sofa bed and replaced my body with a pillow so she didn't realise I had moved.

It was 5am but I know I take forever to get ready so I had to get up this early to make myself presentable. I headed for the bathroom and began my morning routine. I jumped in the shower and washed first, that took half an hour. Next shave, well trim the facial hair. That was another 20 minutes to get that perfect. Now moisturise. I lathered my toned body all over, rubbing in my moisturiser well; I stood randomly in the middle of the bathroom to let it dry before getting dressed. A thought came to mind. My clothes were in my suitcase in the living room. Damn it!

Opening the bathroom door quietly it was still early and I didn't want to wake anybody just yet. I grabbed my case from next to the couch and ran with it back into the bathroom, still quietly closing the door behind me.

I started to rummage through the heaps of clothing I had piled into one case, how am I ever going to chose? I think I spent at least half an hour to 45 minutes looking for the perfect outfit. By now I could hear people walking around outside and talking. One of which sounded like Louis, another sounded like Danielle.

I pulled on a nice short sleeved T-shirt and some dark skinny jeans, along with my leather jacket on top. I checked myself out in the mirror a couple of times. Adding the finishing touches to my hair I was done.

"Ooo someone looks nice." Danielle announced as I emerged from the bathroom.

I blushed a little at the compliment, but then brushed it off as I walked through to the kitchen area. Perrie was still sleeping and it was only Louis, Danielle and I up. I decided I would tell them my plans and see what they thought.

"Right guys I need your opinion." I started.

They both sat down with me in the kitchen, looking at me interested in what I had to say.

"I'm taking Perrie out today as a surprise, she doesn't have a clue."

"Where you going?" Danielle interupted.

"Let him finish Dani." Louis interupted her as he laughed.

"I saw a nice lake just behind the forest; I'm going to take Perrie there for a picnic. Get to know her a bit more, maybe find out if she feels the same way for me as I do her." I finished.

Danielle sits there with a smile spread on her face, from her expression it looks as if it's a good idea but I'm not sure. Louis begins to chuckle lightly to himself.

"What's funny Tomlinson?" I ask him.

"Look at you being all soppy." he says laughing.

I sigh and turn away from him to see Perrie waking up, she is so god damn beautiful, even in the morning when her makeup is under her bright blue eyes and her hairs tied back in a messy bun. I could stare at her all day, but that would just be creepy.

"Morning Pez, you better go get ready Zayn has a nice day planned for you two." Louis winks at her still chuckling.

I slap Louis in the chest shutting him up and I give him a stern look. Perrie just looks confused bless her.

"I'm taking you out for the day, go get ready it'll be fun." I say to her as she gets up from the sofa.

Perrie listens and makes her way sleepily to the bathroom, I can't help but check her out as she walks in some tight booty hugging shorts and baggy oversized T-shirt. Damn she was fine. Danielle must have caught me looking because she slapped my arm and gave me a disapproving look, I shrugged it off. I couldn't help it. Perrie is HOT!