Chapter 8.

Cabin Part 1.

Harry POV 

I was woken by a soft sweet voice, I recognised that voice anywhere, it was Louis. He sounded so sweet and was so gentle as he tapped my shoulder. 

"Come on Haz, where here!" he whispered. 

I opened my eyes blinking a few times to adjust my vision; there in front of me were the most amazing blue eyes. Like cool blue pools of ocean. I smiled taking in his beauty. This guy was flawless. 

"Morning Lou." I smiled. 

I knew it wasn't really morning anymore but I'd just slept so that's what it felt like. He got up and followed the others off the bus and I followed his lead. Everyone unloaded their stuff from the bus and threw it all to the floor; the girls had brought an awful lot of stuff. I mean I know we were staying here for a week but three suitcases each, and Zayn was just as bad. Me I had one suitcase, that was enough for me. 

Liam led the way to the cabin as he had the keys the rest of us not far behind. He opened the door and shouted. 

"Honey I'm home!"  

We all laughed and followed him side. Everyone stood randomly in the middle of the room taking in the beauty of the cabin. It was old but kept nice. Everything inside seemed old fashioned, there was no TV but a gorgeous fire place, the kitchen top and most of the furniture was all wood.  

"Right," Liam started "There are three rooms, two of them have double beds, the other has two single beds and the sofa pulls out into a double sofa bed."  

With Liam explaining the room situation everyone looked to one another, and before I could react they all ran to find the bedrooms. I was pushed back by Liam as he ran ahead of the others as they scrambled to get the room they wanted.  

Eleanor and Danielle grabbed the room with the two single beds, Liam and Louis got the rooms with a double. Which left me, Zayn, Perrie and Niall thinking about where we were going to sleep? Obviously Liam offered for Niall to sleep in with him and Perrie said she didn't mind sharing the pull out sofa bed with Zayn, which left me sharing with Louis. 

I walked into the bedroom that Louis was in. He was sprawled out like a starfish on his stomach on top of the bed. Damn his ass looked good. He just looked at me and smiled as I dropped my suitcase on the floor.  

"Alright Haz, looks likes were bunking together!" he said still smiling. 

"Yeah looks like it." I replied retuning the smile flashing my dimples. 

Everyone unpacked and met in the kitchen to have something to eat, luckily the cupboards were full as part of our package deal we had with the cabin. I decided I would cook for everyone. I loved cooking and was told I was quiet good at it. The others all sat around in the living area, Liam and Louis had gone to get fire wood as I done my thing in the kitchen. 

I had been fumbling around for about twenty minutes stirring the chicken in with the spices when the door flew open as Liam and Louis entered arms full with fire wood. I shot them a quick smile then went back to my cooking. 

"Smells good Haz!" Louis voice sounded awfully close. 

I turned around to find him standing right behind me; I could feel his breath on my ear as he sniffed the chicken I was cooking.  

"Cheers mate." I simple replied. 

Lou just stood there behind me watching what I was doing as I stirred and added things to the mix; he seemed almost amazed at my culinary skills. He leaned closer placing his head on my shoulder and his hands over my waist. It felt so nice to have him this close as I cooked for him and everyone else of course.