Chapter 28- The new year

After all of the drama that happened some months back everyone was finally on good terms. It was now January. We had celebrated the passing of some of our exams. Liam and Niall had come out to everyone, and people were fine about it. I knew they would be because they dealt with Harry and I as a couple just fine, but obviously Liam was worried. Danielle and Dexter split up but stayed friends. Zayn and Perrie are strong as ever. Me and Harry had even moved into his place together. As for Eleanor I haven't seen her since the day Niall and I confronted her about the pregnancy thing, it's like she just disappeared off the face of the earth.

It was the first day back at Uni from Christmas break and god had I missed everyone. I had a lovely time at home seeing my family and old friends but I missed my Hazza loads. Grabbing my bag from the trunk of my car I locked it and walked up to the apartment Harry and I now shared. It was so nice that he had asked me to move in and it only made us closer as friends and a couple.

"Haz you home!" I shouted into the empty apartment as I walked in.

Obviously not. It was silent, no one in sight. I dumped my bags down on the floor by the front door and walked into the kitchen. Rummaging through the fridge even though I wasn't hungry was just a bad habit of mine. After no luck in finding anything that took my fancy I strolled into the living room and flopped on the couch. I thought about how much fun I'd had back home with my sisters, they were getting so big now. And my old school friends were a bit different but I still loved them. They all seemed very understanding about my relationship with Harry which was great. One of the many reasons I loved them all so much.

 "Lou, you home?"

That all so familiar voice echoed through the hallway, it took me but 2 seconds to jump to my feet. I ran from the sofa and into the hallway. There standing in front of me was perfection with a head of curls. They even looked as though they had gotten bigger since I saw him last. It had only been a week but it felt like months.

"Hazza!" I screamed running into his arms

As I jumped a pair of strong tattooed arms gripped my waist, my own arms flew around his neck and I quickly wrapped my legs around him. I squeezed as hard as I could. I really had missed him loads. I placed firm kisses up his neck making my way to his rough lips. Once connected I didn't want to let go, not even to take a well needed breath.

"Whoa, easy. Someone missed me." Harry laughed

"I did. Like this much." I said extending my arms away from my body as he set me on the floor.

I knew I was being childish, but Harry brought this side out in me. We had gotten so much closer; I was completely myself around him now. This meant he got to see all of my craziness. But I didn't think he minded too much. Usually he would just sit and laugh at me; sometimes he'd even join in. If we were out with everyone and I went on a mad one and Harry joined in Liam was usually the one to put us in our place.

"I missed you too boo," he replied giving me a soft kiss "How about we put our stuff away and order some dinner?"

"That's be great!" I said grabbing my stuff from the floor and following Harry to OUR bedroom.

After we had packed our stuff away and had a little make out session on OUR bed we returned to the living room. I grabbed my phone from the side of the sofa where I had left it when Harry walked in, to find a had a couple messages.

From Niall

Hey man, back on campus. Its late will catch up tomoz

From Zayn

Sup, meet soon. Spending the night with Perrie

From Dani

Hey dude hope you k. I know this may seem a weird question but have you seen or heard from El?