Chapter 20.

Zayn POV

Oh my god I am hanging like a bitch. My head is throbbing; my stomach feels like it's turning inside out, I can feel bile rising in my throat. I shuffle my legs out of bed and sit slowly. Hanging my head down I place my face in my hands. I rub my temples gently trying anything to sooth this awful feeling in my head.

"Morning babe!" Perrie shouts coming into the bedroom.

How was she so lively, there's me feeling like death and she's jumping around already dressed and make up done. I don't know how she does it.

"Morning." I grumble

"Aww has someone got a hangover?" she teases

"The mother of all hangovers." I tell her rubbing my head.

Skipping from the doorway she plonks herself down on the bed next to me, the sudden movement causes my stomach to turn and I gag. Holding back the vomit I look up and give her a weak smile.

"Wow you really are hanging!" Perrie says giving me an I'm-not-feeling-sorry-for-you look.

I shoot her a smile as nodding my head would hurt too much. I get up slowly from beside her and make my way to the bathroom.

"I'm going to take a shower!" I tell her.

"I'll make you some food and get you some pain killer to help you feel better." Perrie tells me as I close the door behind me.

I strip down out of my boxers and turn on the shower, stepping inside once the water is cool enough. I stand just letting the water flow freely over my aching body. I begin to feel a little better, fresher. I wash my body and lather my hair with shampoo. Rinsing myself off I step out the shower and wrap a towel around my waist.

"Zayn foods ready" Perrie calls from the kitchen.

Perfect timing, I tighten the towel around my waist and make my way to the kitchen. There sitting on the side is a glass of water with 2 painkillers alongside a bacon sarnie. My girl knew how to look after me.

"Thank you baby!" I thank her as I sit down.

"You're very welcome." she replies kissing my cheek

I swallow down the capsules and gulp a large mouthful of water. Now they were down I could enjoy my food, well hopefully. My stomach still didn't feel great but I was hoping food would make me feel better.

Each mouthful I take of my sarnie, I begin to feel better and better. Bacon really was the best cure for a hangover. And my baby knew how to make a great sarnie.

"That was lush, thanks babe." I thank Perrie again giving her a kiss with a mouthful of food.

"Eww, Zayn." she laughs at my mouthful of food.

I laugh and place my plate in the sink on top of the other washing up. I walk back over to Perrie, the painkillers have obviously kicked in and I'm feeling a lot better now. Wiping my mouth to get rid of access food. I plant a nice wet kiss on her soft pouted lips. Holding it for a few seconds and then I let go.

"Bedroom!" I wink at her

"I thought you'd never ask!" she giggles and runs off down the hall way. 

-----

A/N. Hey guys me again. I really think you are going to want to read the next chapter (LARRY SMUT) so if you want a quick update get voting. Im going to ask for just 10 likes because i love you guys so much. 

And i really would love some feed back on the story so far so please leave me comments on what you think, what u maybe want to happen, and if you would read another 1D fanfic of mine if i wrote one.