Chapter 16.

Niall POV

"Li, when are we going to tell people about us?" I asked him curiously as we lay in bed.

My hands stroked up and down his bare chest as I traced the bumps and bends of his perfect abs.

"Niall babe, I don't know. I don't think I'm ready yet!" he replies quietly.

I understand why he is worried about coming out as a couple, I really do. But we've been dating just over 2 months now. And we were still keeping us a secret. Harry and Louis came out the minute they got together.

"Are you ashamed of me?" I sit up and face him moving my hands away from his body.

"What Niall? NO!" Liam protests

"Then why won't you tell people. Harry and Louis told everyone as soon as they were together. I don't understand why you want to keep us a secret!" I snap at him

I know I was being a little childish about the situation but I really cared for Liam and it just didn't feel as though he felt the same way. People knew me as the ladies mans wingman. I would lose a lot more friends and my reputation coming out in a relationship with a guy but I didn't care because I wanted people to know about Liam and me.

"Niall. I. I'm just not ready yet!" Liam says lowering his head.

"Fine. I tell you what. When you are ready to be my boyfriend and let the world know come find me!"

I jump out of bed grabbing my T-shirt and sweat pants from the floor, pulling on my clothes I slam the bedroom door behind me and leave the small flat in a huff! I pace angrily down the street toward the beach. 

The day was nice, the sun was shining warm and bright, and I could hear the waves crashing against the sand as I walked closer to the shore line. Walking along the pathway behind the beach I notice a familiar body in front of me.

"Dani!" I shout and she turns

Her brunette hair wiping around her shoulder as she turns and smiles

"Niall, hey." she shouts back waving and running toward me.

Danielle jumps into my arms hugging me tightly, I spin her around. This is just what I need. Some chill time with friends.

"What you doing down here? Where's Liam?" she asks

"He's at his. I just fancied a walk!" I half lie.

"Well it's good to see you Ni. How have you been?" Dani says smiling.

"Yeah good thanks. What you doing today?" I ask her a question in return

She pondered her thoughts for a moment, in fact she looked like she was thinking really hard, which made me chuckle.

"I've got dance later, but until then I have nothing to do!" she finally says.

"Let's do something!" I reply excited that I have a friend for the day.

At this moment I wanted to do anything to take my mind off Liam. I honestly really cared for him and he acted as though our relationship was nothing to him! That pissed me off. I understood he was worried about people's reactions but surly mine and his own feelings should be more important than that.

"Ni. Niall. NIALL!"

I snapped quickly out of my thoughts to find Danielle waving a hand and laughing in front of me.

"Dude, you were totally spaced out!" she says

"Oh sorry" I reply "So what do you want to do today?"

"How about bowling?" she suggests

"Awesome!"

I haven't been bowling in ages; this is exactly what I need to keep my mind off of Liam. Fun and a friend to hang out with.

We arrive at the bowling hall, grab our shoes from the desk and choose our balls from rack.

"Me first, me first!" Danielle shouts as she grabs her ball to bowl first.

She looks so cute and excited as she lines up her ball with the pins then aims and throws it. Hitting only 4 out of 10 pins, a frown forms on Dani's face as she turns to face me.

"Aww don't be sad," I tease "You got another shot!"

Dani perks up again and waits for her ball to return. This time she hits 5 out of the remaining 6 pins and turns around happy.

"Yaay!" Dani shouts jumping into my arms

We stand there for just a second, her still in my arms. She looks at me weird but not a weird kind of weird more like a wanting kind of weird. This didn't feel right. Her face moves closer to mine as I feel her peppermint breath bounce of my lips....

----------------------------------------

OOoohhh cliffhanger, what do you think guys?

10 Votes, 5 Comments for me pretty please :) 

Best comment gets a dedication.