Chapter 7.

A/N Heeey guys this is just really a filler till the reall excitement starts how about 3 Votes its not that much to ask  

---------------------------------------------

 Louis POV

Liam had been over most of the week to see Niall so he had caught us up to speed on the arrangements for the trip. He'd hired a mini-van that we would take turns in driving seeing as it was an 8 hour drive. And he had everyone pay a few days ago. So here I was standing outside my apartment waiting for people to arrive.

A couple girls I didn't recognise turned up first. It must be Danielle and Perrie. One of them had bright purple hair, god it stood out. She also had beautiful blue eyes. The other girl was Brunette her hair also stood out but only because it was big, she had deep brown eyes.

"Hi, you must be Louis," The brunette said holding out her hand."I'm Danielle, but call me Dani"

I took her hand and nodded.

"Nice to meet you Dani, So that means you're Perrie?" I asked holding my hand out to the purple haired girl

"I am indeed." she replied loudly.

She seemed almost as loud as I was, I would get along well with her. I smiled to myself whilst standing with the two beautiful girls either side of me. I must have looked like a right player.

Zayn turned up next and just strolled over giving both the girls a kiss on the cheek and nodded a hello to me. He always seemed so withdrawn and quiet. Hopefully this trip we'll see a more outgoing fun side to him.

About 5 minutes later Harry and Liam turned up with Eleanor. God she was beautiful. I couldn't help but smile as she walked over. But Harry he was gorgeous too. Liam greeted everyone with a simple hello and we all stood there for a second.

"Wait we're missing someone!" I said out loud.

"Where's Niall?" Harry asked.

We all looked around a little confused Niall had been so excited about this trip but where was he. He knew we were meeting here. A loud honking came from nowhere as a big yellow bus pulled round the corner on the road where we were standing.

"Sup losers!" Niall shouted from the driver's seat.

Trust him to pull up in a bright yellow mini-bus, sandwich in hand, hanging out of the window.

"Dude what is this?" Liam asked confused.

"This is all they had left!" Niall replied laughing.

We all laughed as we made our way to the brightly coloured mini-bus with our bags in hand.

"I'll drive the first hour." Niall announced as we all pilled in taking our seats.

I went straight to the back of the bus and laid out across two of the seats, Perrie sat next to Zayn near the front, obviously Liam sat as close to Niall as he could, Eleanor and Danielle sat next to each other just a bit closer to me, then Harry strutted his self to the back and sat in the seats opposite to me.

He looked good in his tight black jeans, a white v neck shirt and some random black suede boots. Not the kind of clothes I would wear but they defiantly looked good on him.

"You ok there boo?" Harry asked with a smile on his face.

He'd obviously seen me checking out his clothing and thought I was checking him out. I admit I was a little but I've been trying to keep those feelings away. I still didn't know how to feel. We hadn't seen each other since the kiss but we had texted. Things weren't awkward or anything we'd both just been super busy with uni work.