Chapter 23.

Louis POV

After texting everyone and getting them to agree to all hang out tonight I only had a little while to sort myself out. Harry had gone to his to get ready and Niall was still sat in my kitchen eating my food. I swear this kid would never have any food in his house so he would just come here and eat mine. I didn't mind of course, Niall was my best friend but it cost me a fortune to feed him.

I left Niall to finish whatever he was shovelling into his mouth and went to my room to get dressed. After 10 minutes of rummaging around my draws I decided on a white and blue stripped T-shirt and some blue skinny jeans that I rolled at the bottom. I ruffled my brown hair into some side sitting position it always feel to and exited joining Niall back in the kitchen.

"Have you left anything to eat for later?" I laughed.

Niall looked around at the empty packaging he had left scattered all over the place, picking random items up and looking underneath them.

"Nope!" he smirked.

I don't know how he does it, he has eaten my entire kitchen contents and no doubt he will still be hungry in an hour or so. I don't even know where he puts it all, he's so skinny.

"Looks like we'll have to order pizza!" I say and Niall's eyes light up with excitement.

"Yeah PIZZZAAAA!" Niall screams in his excitement.

He randomly started doing some funny Irish jig I'd never seen him do before causing me to burst into a fit of laughter, clutching my stomach and trying to catch my breath I rolled on the floor. This was too funny.

DING DONG! The bell on my door had been fixed so obviously everyone had decided to use it, even though they knew where I hid the spare key. I rose from the floor still clutching my stomach as it hurt from laughing so much and made my way to the door.

"Hey boo," Harry greeted me with a kiss and walked in with Zayn and Perrie behind him "Look who I found making out in the corridor."

Perrie and Zayn just smiled and walked in behind Harry saying a quick hello and making their way to join Niall who was now in the living room flicking through channels.

"Niall." I heard Perrie scream as she plonked herself down next to him.

I walked into the living room following Zayn, Perrie and Harry. Niall was sat on the big sofa with Zayn and Perrie at his side and Harry had sat in the armchair. Me being me and wanting to be close to him I threw myself into his lap and rested my head on his shoulder.

"When's everyone else getting here?"Zayn asked the room.

"Liam should be here soon." Niall answered.

"El and Dani said they wouldn't be too late." I added.

Harry's grip on my waist tightened as soon as I mentioned El's name. He really did hate her. Thank god he didn't know about what had happened between us when he and I had had that falling out after the cabin trip otherwise he'd probably hate me too.

I wrapped my arm over his shoulder and squeezed his arm giving him one of my irresistible smiles. He smiled back but I was unconvinced.

"Hazza smile properly." I pinched his cheeks causing him to smile properly this time.

HIs dimples creased into his rosy cheeks and his eyes sparkled green.

"That's better." I said and gave him a peck on the nose.

The doorbell rang again but this time I didn't get up, it was probably Liam so I shooed Niall to the door. He jumped from his seated position and skipped happily into the hallway. He was always so jolly around Liam, I was glad they had made it up.