Just Friends

"So you two have been hanging out as pals and all for the past couple of weeks. But when are you guys going on another real date filled with sexual passion?" Tyler said pulling out the outfit from god knows where. "We aren't..." I told them as I walked into my closet to pick my own outfit for tonight out, I was getting a bit tired of my friends asking me about Sebastian I know they were doing it because they loved me but still. When I walked back out my friends were staring at me as if I had grown two extra heads. "What the hell do you mean, he's obviously into you and you're into him," Sia asked.

"Right. Also you aren't wearing jeans and a tee shirt to the club! Back to the conversation. The fuck you mean you aren't." Nevaeh added. "Listen, I mean I really like spending time with Sebastian, but I want to keep it strictly platonic, if we do end up hanging out again I plan on telling him this. I wasn't kidding when I said I am too busy for men. Plus we aren't on the same level for what we want... and before you guys say anything I don't care if it he a lot of money it as nothing to do with that, well maybe a little. But it has more to do with the fact that he is obviously out of my league in general. If you don't like what I'm wearing pick something else out, I don't care. But this is the end of the Sebastian and I conversation. Okay?" I was never this harsh to my friends, but Sebastian was a touchy subject. Of course I really like him but we weren't meant to be and why try something that would eventually end.

"Fine, end of conversation for now. But about your outfit what about that black skater dress I bought you last year? I haven't seen you wear it." Tyler asked me.

"Yeah that's fine. Also I'm sorry guys I didn't mean to get angry with you guys."

"Its fine we always tell you to let us know if we talk too much, it's good to stand up for yourself. Now we should get ready! Dance floor and alcohol here we come! "Sia yelled heading toward my bathroom.

"The cab will be here in about 2 hours so let get ready bitches!" Nevaeh told us breaking into the smoney dance. I swear my friends are crazy as hell.

********************************

Finally leaving my place we all crowded into the taxi, Nevaeh gives the cabby the address to the club.

"So where are you nut jobs taking me tonight?" I tried not to asked to many questions which would show my distaste for going out tonight, since I owed it to my friends for ditching them for the past couple weeks.

"Well this new club opened up about a week ago, we were going to go then but you were ignoring us for you know who so we never went. But anyways it's supposed to be poppin'! Like only the best of the best are allowed in. There is a line wrapped round the corner every night. So naturally it's exactly where we need to be." Tyler went on about how certain celebrities were spotted there and other random facts about the place which he heard through the 'grapevine'.

"So if this place is so exclusive how are we getting in without spending all the night in line?" I asked with a hint of doubt we'd get in thinking how shady this is.

"Don't worry you're pretty little lion mane about it, I am a sought after model I gets what I want." Tyler answered me back.

"You dumb as hell that what you are. I swear Tyler if we got to wait in line for more than 10 minutes I am kicking your ass." Nevaeh chimed into our conversation then resumed playing on her phone. Tyler rolled his eyes at her then started to strike up a conversation with the cabby. Checking my phone I see that I have a text from Sebastian, being glad that it was dark outside and in the cab so my friends didn't see the smile on my face.

'MESSAGE 9:23 PM

You are more them welcome. What are you up to bella?'

'MESSAGE 9:30 PM