Fancy Party

"What the hell are you doing?" Vae asked coming into the front room.

"Eating Doritos why do you ask?" I turned back to the tv licking my fingers.

"Well mainly because you have a huge ass event in just a couple hours and your funky ass needed to be in the shower and not scarfing down Doritos."

"Well... I need to get some kind of nutrients in before I'm stuck eating a single piece of lettuce and meat that is no bigger than my pinky." I held my pinky up for added effects.

"I swear if you don't get your ass up and hop in that shower..." She popped the back of my head and reached over grabbing the bag.

"Fine... Damn you didn't have to hit me."

"Shut up now Natasha was nice enough to offer to drop your dress of since they just got it in yesterday and she'll be here soon so be nice and be ready."

"I still can't believe it almost wasn't here... I probably would've cried." I called out from the bathroom.

"So where is Sebastian at?"

"At the office still I think... he has to finish up some paperwork and then he's going to go pick up his suit and then he'll come pick me up."

"Being a man is so simple... it's disgusting."

******************************************************

Once Vae finished making me look all pretty and Natasha helped me into my dress they both left to go about their night, Vae had told me she had a date but left out the details of who it would be me being me assuming Anthony.

"Hey you ready?" Sebastian knocked on his bedroom door which I couldn't understand he has seen everything I have and vice versa.

"Yes sir." He came in looking as fine as the best wine ever invented, I couldn't help but drink him in.

"You see something you like?" He asked making eyes divert from his body to his eyes and they pretty much mirrored mine.

"I do and i think you do too." I smiled.

"I certainly do. You look so fucking beautiful Anastasia. Wow, I'm going to have to break a few necks tonight to stop them from looking at you."

"Ditto, I guess we should bring our boxing gloves." He laughs and tries to give me a kiss.

"Nope, nope you are going to mess up my lipstick."

"Fine. Are you ready cara?" He wrapped his arm around my waist leading me out.

"As ready as I'm going to be."

********************************************

The party was being hosted at a giant mansion they could be rented out for event like this. Pulling up I could see the red carpet as different people walked down getting their picture taken. My nerves were getting the best of me this was the first time I would be hobnobbing with people who were of the same caliber as my boyfriend which I was nowhere close to. I was only moments away from being surrounded by people, woman, who could possibly be so much better for him than myself.

"Stop... Whatever you are thinking. I can see the mind of your racing." He pulled my hand into his breaking my self-deprecating thoughts.

"Sorry..."

"Don't be sorry. You ready?"

"You always ask me if I'm ready knowing I have no other option but to be." I looking over to the chauffeur opening Sebastian's side, all he did was laugh while opening his door. I could hear people calling his name as he came over to open my door.